Thursday 28 November 2013

November Favourites

I don't remember blogging about any monthly favourites or have I?. I'm getting quite forgetful these day.It must be the age, it's catching up.
But there's always a first time for everything..Yes?
Okay,for November favourites.....



1) Sephora's Mango Scented Mosturizing Body Lotion :I'm not exactly a lotion lover,but seriously after using the lotion, I'm a beliver..Hallelujah!! I bought the scent mango because I love  Mango. Extremely moisturizing after a bath. It's half empty by the way..Will I repurchase???Why of course (After I finish others 1st..:})

2) Gorgeous (Mist) by Victoria's Secret : I carry this everywhere. Love the clean fresh sweet scent and it's not overpowering aswell.The next time,I'll purchase the perfume instead.

3) So Argan by Bisoubonbon : I've use this on my lil one's head (dry skin) and Tadah no more dry skin. This is my 2nd bottle and it's for myself. There are days when I do not use conditioner, I'll apply two drops on me palm, rub it and apply.My hair feels super smooth. Quite a bestseller I must say (I bought 2 just incase it runs out again)...
Blogspot : http://bisourose.blogspot.com/
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/bisoubonbon.bisourose
Oh you can buy handmade soaps n other handmade items.I'm a sucker for handmade items.If you're in Publika, visit Kaleidoscope to get your Bisou products.

4) Murad Hydrating Toner : I got this from a beautybox.It's refreshing and it doesn't give that burning sensation.One spray and it gets the job done.Simply fab

5) PhytoVolume Shampoo ( For fine hair) : I got this sample from The Lilac Box and I must say this brand rox. My hair feels smoother and less hairfall. I know some brands out there promise you fuller hair,so far Phyto works. I'm currently using The Bodyshop shampoo. Yes! less hairfall but after washing, I can feel the dryness.Your hair is suppose to be your crowning glory,so I don't mind spending a little for something good. My husband uses Phyto dry and frizzy balm and he loves it.

Ha, done with my November fav's...Let's see what's installed for December...

Till then..Cheerios

No comments:

Post a Comment