Wednesday 11 December 2013

What Kinda Quest is that?

A Mommy to another Mommy

The last time I spoke to her was in July.She had already given birth as I was in my 3rd trimester.Recently she msg-ed me on FB.
After all the Hi's,How are Ya's and blah blah she asked me the question below (Curious are we?)

Quest : baby G da pandai ape ?
Translate : What is Baby G good at  (Baby G is my lil Man - Gabriel)

I was like WTF???
What's with the quest...

What is he good at?

1) Baby Talks alot
2) Loves jazz,classical/instrumental music
3) Certain Nursery Rhymes ( I do not brainwash him with Barney the Purple Peadophile Dino like you do). I have Taste Thank You
4) Drool,poo,fart and pees ALOT...
5) Slight Temper
6) Hates Shopping (Like his father)
7) He's good at Quantum Psychics...Duh!!

He's only 3 1/2 months turning 4,what do you expect from a baby.
If you want to compare,maybe when he gets a lil older then we can compare.Seriously,I couldn't care less what your baby can do or how smart he is or how great your parenting skills are...

All I know for sure is that my baby is sooooooooooooooo much way cuter than yours.



No comments:

Post a Comment