Tuesday 19 November 2013

OMG It's The Lilac Box

Somone is going to flip this Christmas (Hopefully)
One box for me and another for.................. (I've yet to decide).
The Lilac Box is just Amazing....
How Amazing?...



 Gone a great deal to stamp the ribbon with wax. Simple black box.Totally reusable.

 I couldn't be botherd reading the note. I just want to see the items.Love the black shiny tissue.Very Chic and Elegant.

OMG!!!!GooeDis..Goodies...GOODIES


I was thrilled to see such marvelous goodies.The only item which I won't be using is the Aveda HairSpray. I do not use Sprays,Gels,Mousse,Clay e.t.c. basically styling products. I don't want to end up looking like


1) Calvin Klein's Down Town Shower Gel : Very sophisticated feminine scent. No Perfume Vial? Awwwww was hoping for a sample...

2)  Guerlain's Abeille Royale Youth Serum : Another new elixir of youth? Ensuring your skin doesn't look like a wrinkled up prune.


 3) Aveda's Control Force Firm Hold Hair Spray : I am not a fan of hair styling products, so I will give it to me mum.

4) Aveda's Damage Remedy Intensive Restructuring Treatment & Daily Hair Repair : I have the same sample sized one which I apply daily. Although I don't have damaged hair, i'll still apply for prevention.

5) acedemie's Micellar Cleansing Water : Never heard of it.

6) Laura Mercier's Foundation Primer & Tinted Moisturiser : It's high time I learn step by step on how to Apply Makeup. I've never put ICI on my face before,but it's nice to learn NO?

7) Alqvimia's Body Sculptor, Anti-Cellulite Body Oil & Reductor : I want to have a hot body like theirs....Uhuh


and not......but really, does it actually work?


I love November's box. Although there are products I might not use,but I'm willing to give it a try (Cept the hairspray).
I rate the box 9/10.


For more information on The Lilac Box, please visit the following sites:

Till then Cheerios


No comments:

Post a Comment