Wednesday 3 April 2013

Unboxing Wonderbox March,Feb & January

March Time...
Un-boxing WonderBox 

 Whhheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!..Look at me Armpits

 Eye Candies

1) Murad Oil Free Sunblock SPF 30 (Retail Price RM 170/50ml) - I'm keeping this for myself.

2) Murad Hydro Dynamic Ultimate Moisture (Retail Price RM 298/50ml) - Mine's in perfect condition (Plays the Violin for those unfortunate ones). 

3) Murad Active Radiance Serum (Retail Price RM 398/30ml) - I might just use it for under me eyes. I'm beginning to look like
4) Elianto Lustro Lip Gloss -Full Size (Color: Passionate Kiss)  (Retail Price RM 9.90, I think) - I know some ladies received Elianto's Fionatto Blush and others Eye Mask. I'm glad I didn't get any of those. I'm not a big fan of blushers and I've got quite a number of  face/eye mask already (not enough to open a small stall though). I'm glad I got the lip gloss, but the color is somewhat Hot Pink??.I'm not going to open the packaging. Thought I'll save it for a Swap:}.

5) Wild Ferns Manuka Honey Conditioning Hand Creme & Wild Ferns Rejuvenating Hand Creme (Retail Price Unavailable) - I got the Manuka Honey Hand Creme and it smells like.... Honey (Will try not to lick thy hands like Winnie the Pooh)

Verdict : I wonder what's wrong with people. "Omg,Like I'm so disappointed with this and that", I will not tolerate repeats,I expect the box to be heavy (How about rocks to hit yaself in the head)..blahblah I pay this much,I expect this and that..Oh I'm sorry I forgot it's Human Nature. Wonderbox has never disappointed me. I've gotten crap before from other BBoxes. Nothing can be perfect all the time.So Yeah!!..Kudos Wonderbox

I know the quality tis crap..:}..

Hokey, it's February Month...(Chinese New Year)

Yush!!

  

 Oh the Goodies:}. I know some have receive 3 bottles of nail polish instead of Clinelle. I'm happy with receiving Clinelle. I didn't take any individual pics of the products (My internet connection is SLOW)..
So for Feb's box (Love the goodies)...

1) Clinelle Moisture Booster -Full Size (Retail Price RM 72.90/20ml) : I can't remember which month, but I did mention I'm not a big fan of their Toner.Their Eyes and Lips Make-up remover this pretty good.I can't wait to try this product

2) Murad Energizing Pomegranate Moisturizer (Retail Price RM 180.50/50ml) : I receive a few Murad products from other BB's and I gave some away to me mum cause she wanted to try. I'm keeping this tube for myself thank you. The 1st time I heard about Murad was from a BeautyGuru on Youtube. Quite a pricey skincare I must say.

3) Murad Vitalic T-Zone Pore Refining Gel (Retail Price RM 228.00/50ml): Mine...I'm keeping this..:}

4) H20+Marine Toner (Retail Price RM 99.00/200ml) & H2O+Oasis Dual Action Exfoliating Cleanser (Retail Price RM 99.00/1200ml) : Awww it comes in a lil blue mesh bag.Cuteness. I've seen the H20 counter in One Utama, but I tend to walk on by.Alas! I get to try it out.

5) Jacqueline Burchell Nail Lacquer - Full Size (Retail Price SGD9 (RM22)/5ml) - I got the nail color in Gamma Ray..Haven't tested it out.I'll save it for later. Would I spend so much for a nail polish?...NO:}.

Verdict : I like the Feb box.Definitely rocking my socks.

Un-boxing January's Wonderbox - Valentine's Edition

Feb and January's Box (Pink)

Lovely

1) Murad's Pomegranate Exfoliating Mask (Retail Price RM66 for 6 x 7.5ml) - I will find the time when I'm not lazy.:}

2) Murad Skin Perfecting Primer Dewy Finish (Retail Price RM150/30ml) - I gave this away to me mum. I don't use primer,so might as well.....Mummmmyyyy!!

3) Ronasutra 2-in-1 Mineral Foundation & Powder (Full Size) and Anti-Bacteral NBR Sponge ( Retail Price RM48/80g & Sponge RM 5 x 2pcs) - It's not my suitable for my skin. I look as though I've been painted with 3 coats of ICI paint. Gave it away.( Sorry I don't remember the color I got)

4) Elianto Nutri Rouge Lipstick -Full Size (Retail Price RM 25/3g) - I love Elianto. Very good quality products for a good decent price. I bought some products for a friend in the US and the loved it. Sadly, the colour which I got wasn't suitable for my skin tone. Slightly Orangy + I'm pretty tanned. So I gave it to me mum. She's fair by the way.

5) Coloured Hair Chalk ( Red & White) - Yush!! finally I get to try. All the hype about hair chalks once upon a time. Oh me Happy!!

Verdict : I'm Gonna Rock With You:} 

No comments:

Post a Comment