Thursday 4 April 2013

Unboxing The Lilac Box

It's The Lilac Box (Does a Happy lil dance)...The Beauty Box that sells like Hotcakes..(Plays the Violin for those who didn't get their paws on the box..*grins*)
 Blind Date In A Box


I removed the Lavender Ribbon and pasted this in-front of the box instead.
I love the simplicity of the box which is just plain brown. (For those of you who complain that it's plain boring tis because you are simply lacking in creativity..Comprende??)

 There was a lovely scent emanating from the box.Oh Goody!! (Notice,No Vouchers:})


1) REDKEN 5th Avenue Intra Force (Targeted Technology : For Color Treated Thinning Hair) Step 1 : Shampoo (Restorative cleanser for hair and scalp) 145ml - Hokey, I've no clue how much for a big bottle coz there isn't any booklet, but I'm assuming it's about RM 100-ish. Omg!!it's such an awesome size. I've never tried Redken before and I'm happy that I'm getting a chance to try.Its got a slight Minty scent.

2) REDKEN 5th Avenue Intra Force (Targeted Technology : For Color Treated Thinning Hair) Step 2 : Toner apres-shampooing (Nourishing toner for hair and scalp) 145ml- It came with a twin. I'm assuming it's conditioner .


NUXE (Paris) . I've never heard of this brand before and I don't think we have this brand in Malaysia ( Do we?)..

3) NUXE Reve de Miel - 15ml ( Face cleansing and Make-Up Removing Gel..Soothes.Softens) : You can read more about this product on their website.

4) NUXE Huile Prodigieuse -10ml ( Multi-usage dry oil : Nourishes,softens,repairs : Face,Body,Hair) : At 1st I thought it was a bottle of perfume. It was giving out such a nice scent. I took a look closer and it's not. I'm 4eyed and dang it's hard to read small white wordings. I tried it out,just a tad bit on me hair (After washing and drying). Smooth hair and it's non-grease. I know some which tend to turn your whole head into a oily wok. Urghh ( Scent wise : Smells like Jasmine infused with Coconut)

LUNASOL from Japan

 5) LUNASOL - Soothing Make-Up Base (1g x 2sachets) - Seriously I've no clue what a make-up base is. Correct me if I'm wrong, Moisturize before applying thick layers of ICI so you won't end up looking like


5) Kanebo LUNASOL (Skin fusing powder foundation) (o.6g)  - Now what do I do with this?..To use or not to use..(Rubs a lil on her hand..It's smooth) will keep for now.


6) Calvin Klein "Beauty" (Scent: Floral) & "Sheer Beauty" (Scent : Fresh Fruity Floral) : I don't mind getting perfume vials. You want to test out the scent before splurging for a bigger bottle yes?? + I get to carry the vial in my bag..*Spray Spray*..Umm I like the smell of Beauty..It's so Woman-ly..

Verdict : To the 3 young Gentlemen, Kudos once again. I'm enjoying the goodies (specially the NUXE multi-usage dry oil ) and I can't wait to try the shampoo.. Eeeek excited for April's box...Spanks Darlings.

The Lilac Box :: The Only Premium-Brand Beauty Box in Malaysia  

 I blabber alot..like ALOT...like Blahblahblah..I'm using Samsung Note and my Editing sucks..wait I did not edit..Oh well...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment