Tuesday 26 March 2013

Unboxing Mivva March&Feb Beauty Box

Another Beauty Box....

I present Mivva's March BB

 Lovely Pink Box ( It's always the bad lighting,but it is indeed PINK)

Goodies,glorious Goodies

1) BeautyMate Purifying and Brightening Nano Lotion (Full Size) RM 49.90 for 100ml
Yush! I have the Toner from February's Box. Lovely

2) Uriage Hysec Cleansing Gel RM 61.60 for 100ml
I've tried one of their samples (I forgot the name) and I must say it works pretty well. I was pimple free.

3) Murad Hybrids Skin Perfecting Primer Dewy Finish RM 150 for 30ml
I know Murad is quite popular in the States. People suffering from certain skin ailments (acne,pimples e.t.c) somehow says that certain products from Dr Murad works (It might work for you,might not work on me).One thang's for sure, the price is very nice:}.

4) Esllon Bio-Gel Eye Mask RM 59 for 5pcs 
So far I'm not the type that will slap on a mask. It's not hard slapping on a mask,but I'm lazy.Nope no bags nor panda eyes...Mom do you want??

5) SecretLeaf Pure Oil Series 01 (Argan Oil) Full Size RM 75 for 15ml
Oh the rave, the rave on YouTube. Argan oil,also known as Liquid Gold of Morocco has finally hit Malaysian Shores. It's good for the hair,nails,wrinkles,lessen appearance of dark spots/pigmentation,scars e.t.c. I gave the Argan oil to me Mum.She has a small scar she wants to get rid off.So we shall see if there's any difference.:}

6) Free Doggy Face Towel : I thought it was a toy.Wanted to give it to my lil GuineaPig.

Verdict : Yet another another Amazing box from Mivva. So far they've never dissapointed me. Every month their box is filled with wonderful surprises.Simply Awesome

Mivva's February BB : Valentine's Edition


February Goodies

It took me forever simply because I wasn't around to Unbox until middle March.So, lets see what's installed inside February's Box.

1) BeautyMate Purifying and Brightening Nano Toner (Full Size) RM 49.90 for 120ml
That is one heavy bottle (Glass). I'm amazed it didn't crack during shipping&handling knowing the people in the mail room would play toss the box. Gotta finish some old stuff before devouring new items.

2) Murad Vitalic Pomergranate Exfoliating Mask  RM 16.50 for 7.5ml
Nope,no need to slap emm on.Will keep for rainy days (Will use after watching tear-jerking movie)

3) Nature's Lab Refreshing Body Whip RM 69 for 250ml / RM 103 for 450ml
Smother some on me legs. Oh yes I've got me some dry skin.

4) Skin79 White Reviving Miniature - Solution RM90 for 30ml / Softener Rm67 for 150ml / Emulsion Rm72 for 150ml.
Tiny little samples.Probably finish by the 3rd day.

5) Paul Penders Natural Cream Lipstick - RM79 for 3.5g.
I forgot the name of the color. I think it was slightly Orangy. Mum do you want it??(She took it happily)
 
6) Free Marshmallows and a hair clip.

Verdict : I'm so amazed,so dang happy that I'm speechless..:}

 Interested in Mivva..Click Below

Subscription : http://www.MIVVA.com/
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MIVVAcom

Till then Ooodles
 




No comments:

Post a Comment