Saturday 6 April 2013

Super Haulin - Beauty,Clothes,Victoria's Secret,Bath&BodyWorks e.t.c

When I'm back in Tawau, the only thing I do is go online or watch the idiot box (Been mentioning that a quadrillion times)..I surf the net for hours and it's bad. I tend to find lot of interesting stuff online and worst I wanna buy emm all . I've bought a lot of stuff,but I've toned down now.

I have compiled items which I've bought online and since I'm back in KL, I did some shopping. Nothing major,just some essential items:}

Shall I Start?....
Online Shopping at Meletops

I got them online from Meletops Online Store.I did a write up on the 12/3/2013 and another on the 15/3/2013 for Bath&BodyWorks.

 Bath and BodyWorks Body Mist ( RM 35)
Visit Meletops Online Store on FB. Her name is Miss Sara.
I think buying online is cheaper and besides I can't get Limited Edition Sprays or certain scents from our VS boutique in KL/PJ and obviously there's no BBW in Malaysia. 

Tropicana Mall : Sasa

4 for RM 10.00
  Color Combos and the lil heart shapped one is Sasatinie.There's no name for the colors. I love nail polishes,but I wouldn't splurge so much on it:}.

One Utama : Royal Sporting House
These Sandals were a darn good buy. It was going for RM 56.90, but since it was the last pair and it fits be quite well these babies were going for RM 18.00

Paradigm Mall : Kaison RM 11.90
I needed a fake plant for my bathroom. Friends suggested live plants, but who's going to water the plant for me if I'm away??..So,I opted for this pretty water canister flower.

Citta Mall : VitaCare Sale

 These Revlon were going for RM 5 each. I just had to grab it.
Left to right : 918 Silver Ash,907 Steel-her Heart,610-Charismatic

These were worth the purchase..I don't remember the actual Retail price, but the sales price were
Lipsticks (SilkyGirl) : RM 8 (Warm Berry and Sporty Pink)
Revlon LipGloss : RM 15
Eyeliner (SilkyGirl) : RM 8 ( 2 Candy Pink & 1 Ocean Blue)
I'm keeping for swaps.

Sri Hartamas: Publika, Kaleidoscope
RM 19.00
Kaleidoscope at Publika sells quite alot of whimsical items. From notepads,badges,shoes,vintage clothing,jewellery just to name a few. I heard of bisou bon-bon from Vanity Trove (BeautyBox). Sadly I didn't get to try their First Aid Salve which is very popular.Everything is handmade and ole ye natural. They have lip balm,body scrub,shaving oil just to name a few..I bought the sleep balm coz sometimes I have trouble sleeping.Does it work?So far so good,either that I've been sleeping late.I'm not a big fan of Lavender,but somehow I'm getting quite use to the scent..:}..Yush!!
Here's the link to the blogshop : Bisou

One Utama : Jusco & British India.

I needed Maternity pants,the ones with the flatter waistline (does it make sense) . I got some tops as well for only RM 30 at Jusco...A Blue and a Pink



British India was having a massive clearance. It's not like everything is cheap even though the items were given discounts..Baaah...but I manage to grab two really good pants for a pretty good deal..
Where Everyone is Beautiful Quarter Pants : RM 19.00
British India Cotton Long Pants : RM 200ish less 70% 

Finally....

 I got a new MP4 player. My old 1GB Creative MP3 player died on me after 9yrs.I know it's not an Ipod or whatever Apple product.I'm not a follower. I'm happy with my new Toy and :} it's a Gift from Hubby..



Both my friends got me 2 pairs of Maternity pants from 9 months..LOL..Spanks darlings Stef n BinBin












No comments:

Post a Comment