Monday 15 April 2013

Unboxing Vanity Trove April Edition

It's Un-boxing time again..It's Vanity Trove Time

A box filled with Goodies


The theme is "The Shower of Summer"

Lets take a peak shall we??

1) Oriks -Gemstone Nano Platinum Aqua Watery Cream (3 capsules 1g)- RM 398 (50g) : I've used up two capsules and I find it pretty good.My skin feels smooth..

2) Perkins Nail Wrap - RM 39.30 (20strips) Full Size - I need an expert to fix those babies on mah nails.

3) Clarins : Intensive Brightening Serum ( 5 sachets ) - RM 295 (30ml) : My mum swears that her skin feels smoother. She's using it sparingly.

4) Kate Eyeshadow DB (Two Shades Light & Deep color: RM 49 (1.6g each) Full Size - Love the color.

5) Kila Doll Face Mask ( 1piece) - I've placed it in my Mask collection..

6) Narcisco Rodriguez For Her EDT -RM 278 (50ml) & RM 378 (100ml) - Sample Vial : Smells heavenly. Slightly woody n floral, but it's not overly pungent till you choke. I like perfume vials:}.

Verdict :  Hmmmmm I suppose it April Edition ain't so bad. I gotten December 2012 Singapore X'mas Edition and that was really bad, but so far VT is doing pwetty fine. Oh damn, my subscription expired..Will I subscribe again??..In time...

Until then...cheerios








No comments:

Post a Comment