Tuesday 23 April 2013

Somebody that I use to know (Part2)

I've finally met up with her. I gave excuses,but I guess I can't run away.As usual, l had to listen to her constant ramblings about stories which I've already heard straight from the horse's mouth and of course I can't dodge her usual busybody-ness of asking 'How come so and so isn't pregnant?"..

My reply was : Why don't you msg her on facebook and ask...?
Her stupid reply : I didn't add her, she added me, so....

I mean really,she can be as dumb as a rock...Moving along...( I wanted to go back fast as I've already made plans with my BFF)

She goes on rambling about things that even I don't bother to think about and obviously don't give a rat's hoot. I mean seriously, there are better things to think and ponder about..
Some people just don't change and I don't expect her to change in years to come.

What she needs every now and then is a good lay (LOL)...(That's what I think..)..

Bah....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment