Tuesday 30 April 2013

Wonderbox April Edition

Oh yes, it is I....Again...
Seriously I've no idea what to write anymore...
I'm losing my touch......
Whatever!! I'll gain it back somehow or another:}...

.....Okay enough of blahblahblah.....

Wonderbox April Edition!! 

 I was like really...something extra?

April's Goodies:}

1)  L'oreal Professional Liss Ultime Shampoo (retail price, RM50/250ML), suitable for rebellious and frizzy hair 
L'oreal Professional Liss Ultime Masque (Retail price RM67/200ML), for unmanageable, frizzy hair.

(Looks at her hair)..Yes,tis a lil frizzy,Yes, it does look like my GuineaPig's hair (Messy, like a crazee woman)

2) Ronasutra Cheek Colour in Deep Plum, Retail price: RM38 : I know some lovelies out there received Clinelle Skin Smoothing Scrub with Marine Beads instead of the blush..Dang,I would have prefered Clinelle instead. I don't know what to do with the blush..

3)  Timeless Truth Tea Tree Phenol Smoothing mask, Retail price: RM10 : Me mum tried out the Charcoal Mask by TT and she said that her face felt smoother,it felt clean and I don't remember what else. Now, It's my turn to give it a try.

4) Esmeria Organics in Prickly Pear Facial Travel Set, Retail price: RM39.90 :Facial Travel set for Normal to Combination Skin. It's organic by the way and If my eyesight does not deceive me, I think Esmeria Organics has a small range of baby products as well..Ahh sweet, me lil bubs can try emm someday:}..I love anything organic, cept food.:}

Verdict: Overall, it's a great box, but I'm not crazy about receiving the blush. I gave the 1st one away.I can't even remember the color,cept it's meant for fairer skin. With this new color,I don't know if anyone would try it.Okay maybe not me,but I'll save it for swap..The color is somewhat similar down below..Red Clay 

I'll prolly look like that!!
 
Till then Ooodles..Cheerios
 




1 comment: