Friday 19 April 2013

Unboxing Mivva April Edition

It's un-boxing time yet again..I got mine quite a while now,but I thought I'll chillax 1st before uploading another beauty box post..It gets tiring sometimes Yes??..
Mivva revamped their April Edition Box outlook.

The old packaging..It's Pink
.
.
.
.
.

Now ain't that a lovely sight to see..I like the new packaging.It's fun and fanciful to look at.
.
.
.
.

Mivva's April Theme
GALAXY

What do we have in-stored for April's Box??

1) B-LIV Off With Those Heads (RM139 30ml/RM 179.90 45ml) : Currently, I'm using this  ( I got one from another BBox) and I don't see any diff. Miracle cream for others,but not for me..

2) BeautyMate Purifying and Brightening Nano Essence ( RM 69.90 30ml) - Full Size : How many bottles more to go to complete the full range??:}..Lets complete the set yes??

3) SF Beauty Skin Perfect Glow Sunscreen (RM125 30ml)& SF Beauty Skin Remover Cleansing Gel (RM 100 for 150ml) - 1 sachet each  : The cleansing gel is pretty good. Just a tad bit and it foams up.After washing,it feels clean on the face. For a sachet,it last pretty long. ( I've not tried the sunscreen moisturizer)

4) Somang Kerating Silk Protein Hair Care ( Hair Shampoo RM 49.90 620ml / Hair Pack RM 49.90 500ml/ RM 79.90 1000ml : Mum,mixed everything into a small bottle and I'll say dang it's a mighty fine shampoo/hair pack e.t.c. .I thought it was going to be greasy and all,but seriously it leaves my hair smooth and mighty fine.It feels quite bouncy as well,after me hair dries..Love it

5) O'slee Rosehip Beauty Solution Advance Formula III ( RM 59.90 for 100ml) : I'm saving this when I'm done with the older stuff..

6) Timeless Truth Charcoal Deep Whitening Mask ( RM 10/Pcs) : Mum said it was amazing "Ohh it's so smooooth" bla bla...I hate those mask that leave your face feeling sticky as tthough you've applied glue.
7) Hair Chalks : Gift from the Mivva Team : Ish, I like..I'm saving them for special occasions. 
    Shoping List Notepad : I've modified it with a hard cover for the front and back:}..
Verdict :  Very,very Happy...Need I say More??..9/10..Dang,won't be around for May's box (sob sob)
Cheerios.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment