Sunday 24 March 2013

Unboxing The Lilac Box (Feb Debut)

I'm back in KL :}. I came home 2 a room filled with boxes of goodies (Mostly beauty boxes and two packages from shopping online at Meletops Online Store).

The 1st package I grab was The Lilac Box (Feb Debut Box). This beauty box is pretty hard to grab as it's always sold out . It's not like other beauty boxes where there's a monthly sub (cancel any time before shipment) or the usual sub of 3-6months minimum 12months for a price.Basically, If you want to grab their monthly box, you can subscribe to their FB page for an update or just sign up at their website.If you get their announcement,better grab it fast or else...

The Lilac Box (FB)  
The Lilac Box (Website)


 It's a very simple box which I like. I don't know why people complain "Oh it's so simple.I expect it to be this and that for I paid so much and blahblah. Seriously people,it's not like you're going to eat the box.Bah!!

Amazing Products

1) Kérastase Resistance Rinse-Out Treatment in 75ml and Kérastase Resistance Reconstructing Shampoo in 80ml.
 Like seriously what an awesome sample size.I've tried the Kérastase Bain Chroma Riche (Luminous Softening Shampoo for highlighted/treated hair) and Kérastase Reflection Chroma Riche hair treatment masque. Love the scent and your hair feels amazingly soft (swishes her short hair like a mad woman). I can't wait to try.

2) Decléor Paris Aroma Cleanse Essential Cleansing Milk in 10ml and Decléor Paris Aroma Cleanse Essential Tonifying Lotion in 10ml
What are samples for..for trying of course. I'm not familiar with the brand even though the brand hit Malaysian shores back in 2010.I'm clueless when it comes to skincare/beauty items.I know nothing.

3) Burberry Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base in 1ml x 4 pieces
Burberry does skincare as well?..Told cha I'm a bit daft in the head.

4) Roberto Cavalli Perfumed Body Lotion in 30ml
 He makes beautiful gowns adorned by Movie Stars (Not bad for a daft person). Love the scent. I'm keeping this for myself ( I do give away certain products to me mum.Such a lovable daughter)
ter
5) MaxFactor Limited Edition Nailfinity in Boji in 4ml 
 I'm a sucker for nail polish & it's Limited Edition. I normally keep and try not to use these limited edition items cause it's LIMITED EDITION and you can't find them anymore. So I'll hang on to it till it gathers dust.

Sweet,sweet Lilac Box, what can I say..I'm So so so Happy. All your hand-picked premium goods are amazing and I can't wait to receive my 2nd box (March)..Counting the days darlings,counting the days.

No comments:

Post a Comment