Friday 15 March 2013

Online Purchase (2nd Batch)-BathNBodyWorks&Victoria's Secret

Bought my 2nd batch of goodies from Ms Sara


Her Spring 2013 collection for VS and BBW has just arrived and it was sprawled on my FB wall. Oh! the temptation. I wanted to try BBW (Bath&Bodyworks) and she had some travel sized body mist (88ml) ( She also carries the BodyLotion 236ml,BodyWash 236ml,AntiBac HandSoap259ml,their Mini Fragrance and of course their Fine Fragrance 236ml). 

I'm going to try the body mist before splurging on their Fine Fragrance. I've tried Moonlight Path,Twilight woods which are very mild,slight baby powder-ish smell and Forever Sunshine which smelled really good and I totally forgot the last one. Bought directly from the US through a friend. So much cheaper back then,but due to Exchange rate, oh well.

So for me 2nd purchase...I bought 4 bottles of BBW body mist travel size (88ml).
 One bottle is RM 35

RIO Rumberry
(An exotic blend of tropical berries, fresh papaya and vanilla blossom.)
This was introduce by Ms Sara. I wanted Bali Mango, but it was all sold out. Come to think of it,If I had chosen Mango, sometimes the scent can be over powering. I don't want to smell like a walking Fruit. Definetly not suitable for me.
Japanese Cherry Blossom
(A seductive and mysterious floral scent inspired by the exotic gardens of Japan) 
A very popular scent from the BBW range.  I can't wait to take a whiff....*Sniffff*

Dark Kiss
(A seductive blend of dark berries with a kiss of vanilla to unleash your most primal passions)
I wanted "Be Enchanted", but Ms Sara's supplier nicked the last one..Nevermind, I wanted this anyway. I like the name, Dark Kiss..Oh so Mysterious.

Sweet Pea
(A Fruity Floral Scent Evoking the Intoxicating, Foral Infused Breezes of the Mediterranean)
Another favourite scent from BBW. I've smelled their lotion and it's amazing.

Okay for the final two..It's Victoria's Secret time:}..

RM 50 each. Postage fee to Peninsular Malaysia is RM 5 for 1 bottle, RM 10 for 2 bottles and postage is free for any 3 bottles of VS/BBW products. Postage fee to East Malaysia is RM 10 for 1 bottle, RM 15 for 2 bottles and postage is free for any 3 bottles of VS/BBW products.
Oh yes you get a paperbag aswell:}

Victoria's Secret 2013 Fantasies Range (Limited Edition)
 
PoolSide Breeze
(An irresistible blend of water hyacinth and fresh dew)
  For the Fantasies range, there's Poolside Breeze, SunFlower and Berry Escape. I don't know if they carry them at our local VS boutique.Like I've mentioned our VS boutique is quite backward.

Last but not least

Body Mist With Shea Rich Indulgence 
(Infused with nourishing shea essence and conditioning aloe vera to leave your skin fragranced with a warm blend of cashmere woods and lily)
 I can't wait to try this.According to Ms Sara it's nourishing to the skin leaving skin feeling soft and smooth..I like..I didn't get the other Shea Essence which was "Luxurious Kiss".Maybe I should have,but then again there's plenty I want to purchase..:}...
 
Shopping's done till I head back to KL..Oh yes, I'll be doing a International Swap with Ramya for the 2nd time..Hmm..Till then...Cheerios
 
 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment