Tuesday 12 March 2013

Online Purchase (1st batch)

Hello Darlings....

                As a bored housewife living in a small town with absolutely nothing to do but sit and stare at the PC with FaceBook constantly on, what's the next best thing to do..SHOP Online of course..I was browsing my fav website FriendlyFashion and under the classified section I saw an add for Victoria's Secret together with BathNBodyWorks.What caught my attention was Bath and Bodyworks.

Her name is Ms Sara and below is her FB Page. (She is super friendly,like Super.Ask her anything about VS or BBW and I'm sure she'll gladly answer your quest.)..This is in Ringgit Malaysia

Meletops Online Store
(100% Authentic and Up to Date)

The reason why I buy my VS online is not because we don't have a VS Boutique here.What we sell in our boutiques are just old scents and never the latest editions (Malaysia is slightly a backward country). I wanted the All Holiday's Collections Limited Eiditon Body Mist (Christmas 2012) and I asked the salesgirl. She looked at me as though I was speaking Klingon.The latest collection sold at the store for Christmas 2012 was "Midnight Dare"..Oh well...

 I know most people are afraid of buying VS online for the fear of buying counterfiet. I bought 3 bottles of fake VS, RM 35each (Labled Dubai Dutyfree)  and the scent obviously doesn't last long.I'm keeping it for spraying the bathroom,kitchen,room where ever possible.I know there's plenty of blogshops selling fake VS with sky rocketing prices and some like mine for only RM 35.So be careful and do your research unless you don't mind buying the fakes for spraying ya bathroom...
More info : Original Vs Fakes 

Moving along......

For my 1st purchase,I bought 5 bottles of Victoria's Secret Body Mist. I don't know how they smell,but I like collecting Limited Edition items.


 Lauched 2012 : Limited Edition Crystal Kiss
Refreshing Winter Citrus and Angel Lily scent


Limited Edition Frosted Bloom
Iced Cranberry and White Jasmin

Limited Edition Starlit Wish
Rich Vanilla and Velvet Plum

You're All Mine
A bright blend of Princess Apple and Bergamot Blossom.
Just One Kiss
Succulent Strawberry and Water Lily
 
 I didn't purchase the 3rd Love collection body mist which was "Lost in Love"..Hmm I wonder why..Sooooo
Total 5 bottles for RM275 free postage for 3 bottles above.She threw in a VS paperbag for me which was super cause I'm giving a bottle or two as a belated Christmas Gift.

Hokey..2nd batch coming soon...Till then Cheerios

No comments:

Post a Comment