Wednesday 5 December 2012

Unboxing Vanity Trove Dec Edition

It's December, "Tis A Season to be Jolly", but at the headquarters of Vanity Trove,Singapore, someone woke up the wrong side of bed and got all grumpy this year....


This month's theme "Shhhhhhhh It's Victoria's Secret". 

At first I was like  Victoria's Secret as in Angels?? alas no, it turned out to be Victoria, the Spokes person of VT.Victoria,Victoria,Victoria, seriously babe, did you get ya knickers in a twist?..This month's VT is an Epic Failure. Half of the items,I could get them in magazines...uhhh!!


Yawns

 

Oh really??
  • Hydrogel Eye Therapy Patch : This is a repeat.I gave the 1st packet to me mum.I shall try this.
  • Beauty Buffet : Apple and Evening Primrose Facial Mask,Repair and Refine.
  • The Future of Waxing (2 packets) : If my Hubby misbehaves,I'll stick emm round his nipples..LOL.

Belif from Korea
  •  First Aid peel off map (5ml)
  • Peat Miracle eye cream (3ml)
  • The true cream-aqua bomb (3ml)
  • Creamy cleansing foam (3ml)
  • Bergamot toner
  • Milky moisturiser

 You're kidding me right???Seriously =FAIL
  • Biore Cleansing Oil Cotton (2 packets). This,I can get from a Magazine...

  • DrGL Collagen Essence 10ml ( From Japan) : This is the only product I give a thumbs up
  • L'Oreal White Perfect Laser -Anti Spot Brightening (I can get this from a beauty mag)
Verdict : 3/10 


Vanity Trove has been consistent with their monthly box of providing interesting samples and full sized items to their subbies. I was excited when I receive my VT Dec Edi. It's December and I was excited to unbox my box. Pftttttttttt, when I lifted the purple wrap,my heart sank..It was utter disappointing. Anyways, this is my 1st box of dissapointment. If it continues, I won't sub again..

I'll try my hands on another beauty box. It's called Mivva 

Apparently it's a little more expensive and exclusive....Should I???.I've already sub to another beauty box BoxCulture (CosmoBox) and so far what I've seen from other blog post,Nov is quite good.Can't wait to see what's in stored in December of CosmoBox and of course WonderBox...

Till then..Toodles Oodles



1 comment:

  1. Hello! :) Was thinking of trying out Vanity Trove but seeing this... er... meh. :( Have you received your December Cosmobox? Mine was just so so. A little disappointing. Also I just found out about Wonderbox.. lol. Subscribing for a month to see how it is since their december box seems amazing (wish I subbed earlier. aih). I'm trying out MIVVA for 3 months too. Hopefully I can settle with just one beauty box subscription. Getting pricey to sub to so many. haha. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete