Monday 3 December 2012

Mini Haul - Christmas is in the Air

I bought a few items while I was back.Nothing much,just some nail polish and other items which I find fascinating...I find alot of things fascinating...Bad really bad!!

I Bought.....



I swear by Elianto's nail polish...The other two at the end are top and base coat.


I thought the heart shaped bottles were cute and it was only RM 3.90 for a bottle.No names,but from the colour,one's pearly blue n the other  pearly white. I bought the gold one for Christmas.
From : Sasa


Halloween's over,might as well drop the price. Gotta have it.


*Sniffffffffff ahhhhhhh *Scented sachets beads. I'm addicted to these scented beads. They smell lovely.Nothing like hanging on in the closet,toilet,car,room...Ummmm..& they're seriously cheap.
From Kaison: Paradigm Mall


I needed an eye primer after my BFF (Mindy) told me the wonders of what eye primers can do. So I got a tube,but I'm waiting for the right time to use.
Sephora Paradigm Mall RM 75.


I paid a visit to the VS store at One Utama with my Sister In Law to pick out her Birthday Present.. It's a new product apparently.I wanted their Christmas edition,but nono..Gave a whiff of this scent and kaching to the cash register,,,



The Body Shop Limited Edition Christmas Goodies (Body care range)
The Crandberry Edition
The Ginger Sparkle Edition
&
The Vanilla Bliss Edition
The Crandberry smells delicious.Vanilla smells like Heaven snd Ginger's smells Spicy...
I've yet to try, but I want to get my hands on the Crandberry Lip Balm Edition.


My Christmas Gifts from Husband..:}
The Night Circus : Erin Morgenstern
Endure : Carrie Jones
Hidden (Book 10) : PC cast and Kristian Cast
Divergent n Insurgent : Veronica Roth
The Monsterologist : Bobbi Katz


Finally, treats for my baby boy :}...

I've got two more postings coming up..Till then Toodles Oodles






4 comments:

  1. woman! how many bottles of nail polish do you have now? every week also beli wan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh:} plenty..I'm addicted to nail polish..paint paint pwetty fingas

      Delete
  2. woww..love the heart shaped polishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours of the nail polish!!
    And the Urban Decay eye primer totally saved my life! I have reallyyy oily lids so last time I had a hard time putting on eyeliner, but that eye primer works wonders on your lids! :)

    ReplyDelete