Sunday 9 December 2012

Unboxing My Early Christmas Present:}

Firstly, I want to thank my BFF for the Awesome Present....


Soap & Glory


YeeeeHaaaa, I've heard so many great things about Soap and Glory (Youtube) and finally Sephora opens its doors to the Malaysian maket. My BFF bought a box for me the last time and everything is still in the box untouched.I cannot bring myself to use the content inside.It's a gift,I know I'm suppose to use it,but I can't.It looks so pretty.
So, for this Christmas, she got the Soap and Glory Five Flight Sized Beautifiers.It comes in a pretty pink tote  containing 5 Items............



- 2.5 oz Clean On Me™ Shower Gel
- 1.69 oz The Righteous Butter™ Body Butter
- 1.69 oz The Scrub Of Your Life™ Body Buffer
- 1.69 oz Hand Food™ Hand Cream
- Super Sudsy Shower Puff

- 0.23 oz Sexy Mother Pucker™ Lip Plumping Gloss in Punch Bowl
 ( This particular lip gloss is banned in Malaysia simply because of its name "Sexy Mother Pucker")-Obviously, banning an item because of its name is ridiculous. It's not like Malaysian's do not swear.Trust me, majority of Malaysians are RUDE.

Since there's no S&G lippy inside, they replaced it with a NYX lipgloss (I Like LipGloss)..I like the colour very much. It's brown and it suits me.


The next item which she added was a bottle of Glow Lotion from S&G aswell..It smelllllsssss soooo good ahhhh!!!I might actually squirt some into my mouth (Kiddin).

I don't think I'll shimmer under the sun like Bella Cullen (I sparkle)...So weird,but I can't wait to smother some on.

Last,but not least


Isn't it Gorgeous??....Now I need to go rummage my clothing basket for a nice top/dress to wear. If I can find something good, I'll put this on 4 Christmas.


Till then darlings...Toodles

2 comments: