Saturday 15 December 2012

Death is Just Life's Next Big Adventure


Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one’s head, and listen to silence. to have no yesterday, and no tomorrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace.
written by Oscar Wilde


Why is the topic of Death such a taboo.From an Asian perspective it's a big NoNo to talk about death or anything related to Death. There's no Advert showcasing the latest TeakWood Coffin or the best Funeral Home to have your wake service (other than Church for Christians)
Sooner or later we're all going to meet our maker, just that we don't know when.Young or old,tragic or peaceful,we're all going to push daisies.

I'm not morbid and I do not sit all day and thinking about death. I brought up the subject because after getting married there's a lot of subjects to be brought out and death is one of them..I told my hubs that I wanted to take a nice pic,get a pair of designer shoes (It won't fit anyways since the feet swells),doll me up well and the most important please place my stinky pillow together.I still haven't thought about whether to be buried or cremated. If buried, I don't want my body to be dug up 30yrs down the road and thrown somewhere just because there's not enough land (Singapore's digging up the dead for land) or I could buy a condo and place me urn there, but seriously who's going to visit me in the end??Haa might as well just scatter my ashes from a hill and let the wind carry me off.

I seriously swear that burying the dead is costly. Where's the best place,what is the best solution,anything cheaper???LOL..Even a friggin urn is pricey moreover a coffin..How's about those cute cookie jars???.If I have children,I don't want to rely on them too much.

At the end Honey..

Try not to depend on me too much and I will do the same.If we both grow old together,whoever goes 1st carry on with life. If you were to go 1st,come and get me will ya..I've l


No comments:

Post a Comment