Friday 30 November 2012

Unboxing Vanity Trove November& October Edition

Vanity Trove has some pretty good stuff for the month of Nov and Oct.When you pay more,it's typical of people to expect good stuff in return (Wait till I show the Dec Edi..Epic Failure)..

Let's get started with November Edition (It's the Dream Girl Edition)


Beautiful Surprises that I'm sure


Pretty Amazing stuff.
I can't be bothered showing the pamphlets n such. Can't use them anyways.Recycle in ze Bin.


I've heard great things bout Neogence and Ujene eye-gel (Full Size).I don't think we have Ujene in KL, well not that I'm aware off..I'm not so sure bout Neogence though
  • Uriage‘s AquaPRECIS Moisturizing Refreshing Cream Gel (Sample Size)
  • Za‘s Total Hydration Amino Mineral Refreshing Gel (Sample Size)-Currently using this for Nights.
  • Neogence Pore-Reducing Serum 7ml (trial size)- Effectively oil-control and avoids pores enlarging.
  • Neogence Extremely Off-Head serum (trial size)-Dissolves acne and pores effectively.
  • Adore sanitary napkins 2 pieces (trial pack) - Sorry don't know where I chuck emm.
  • Vitacreme B12 - (trial size) - Regenerative creme with vitamin B12
  • Ujene Eye Gel -(Full Size) - Puriste Collagen

I gave me mum the Ujene eye gel. I knew she ran out of eye creme/ gels so I thought I'll give it to her.OMG, I think I better start using eye creams. I see lines..Arghhh...

I know some other November Editions came with Hand Creams,Shampoo,Body cream e.t.c.Maybe just maybe they pack them according to age..I'm just guessing. I'm in my early 30's, so maybe this aunty here needs eye gels and whatever old ladies use on their face..LOL..
Rating : 7/10

Vanity Trove October Edition (Big and Bold)


Tadah!!


Pamphlets which I don't need..Into the recycling bin


1st Item


I'm going to massage this on me Boobies ( I need my husband's hands).
So basically if I use this cream on me boobs,neck n tummy I won't end up looking like (That's if I continue using the cream..which means paying RM 100 or 200 ish for it)

Jabba The Hut (For those of you who've never watched Star Wars 'The Empire Strikes Back")

2nd Item


Bourjois Queen Attitude Khol Kajal 

I love Kajal's. In fact, I've two sticks which I haven't finish.

 3rd Item 

  • MV Hypoallergenics Hydra Balance Gentle Cream Cleanser (30 ml)
  • VMV Hypoallergenics Hydra Balance Smart Moisturiser (30 ml)


DHC skincare sampler set:
  • Deep Cleansing Oil (3 ml), 
  • Mild Soap (5 g), 
  • Mild Lotion (2 ml), 
  • Olive Virgin Oil (0.5 ml)
4th Item

An Essence Bamboo Spa Patch.Stick emm on ya feet for detoxification.
A Collagen Impact Mask.
 5th Item

Violent Lips : The Blue Glitterati


Like seriously?..I was like WTF??
You know I don't want to look like a character from Priscilla Queen of the Desert(A Drag Queen).
They come in other weird designs,but I got 3 blues instead.I don't mind trying if it was in plain colour,but Glitter,BLUE Glitter???nononono. Will the skin on your lips end up on the sticky part?LOL,I've no clue.
It's the IN thing right now..Crazy Funky Colours and Weird Designs


You can check out my YouTube channel for a closer look:::}

I like October's Edi.I got me a boobie cream (Full size),Kajal full size,decent sample sized cleanser and cream. Not a big fan of the lips thingy..I gave that away. Some had mascara;s,but I'm not a mascara fan either.I'd rather have the mascara then the lips thingy though..I can give it away..

Rating : 7.5/10

Till December's Edition..OOdless

1 comment: