Wednesday 19 December 2012

The Body Shop Mini Haul

I LOVE CHRISTMAS..I love the smell of Christmas in the air..I basically LOVE everything about Christmas...Tadah:}

During this wonderful month (other than jam packed malls,jaw dropping sales,christmas tunes,church, family and food), I am crazy about certain speciality stores offering Limited Edition Christmas items.I love collecting Limited Edition items during Christmas because everything seem to smell and look good. I do not buy everything I see (That's like Obsessed) sometimes I do not buy at all,but if I were to purchase, my favourites would be Body Care and Fragrance.

I paid a visit to The Body Shop after grocery shopping.I wanted to get their Ginger Sparkle lip balm so I can complete my collection.Sad to say  it's sold out at that particularbranch ( Please visit the one in town) and so I went to the one in town.

Mission : To buy Lip Balm and Lip Balm only.........instead.....


Rainforest Shine: I've heard pretty amazing reviews about this shampoo,so I decided to try a bottle RM 39.90 (For Normal to Dry Hair)


Yes! another bottle of shampoo. It's the Ginger Scalp Care shampoo for dry flaky itchy scalp. After using Himalaya's anti hair fall shampoo, my scalp gets itchy (specially the back). It use to be a good brand, but I suspect they might have change the ingrediants....Love the Scent
RM 39.90

Now for the Good Stuff........



Crandberry Joy : Body,Room and Linen Spray.Smells absolutly Fruity (Duh!!)


I wanted the Ginger Sparkle Glimmer Lotion..Bah!! Sold Out. Everything is Sold out except for body scrubs,soaps and hand wash. I bought the 30ml Ginger Hand Cream (Gawd,love the spicey scent) and of course the Ginger Lip Balm:}

When you purchase 2 Christmas Edition items,you get a 15% Discount.One item 10%. (I think)



Gawd, it smells good. Love ETC....Sun Kiss Eu De Toilette(Limited Edi).It was goin for RM 79 but with a 20% discount. I bought the Dreams Unlimited (Still in the box,untouched) and I bought this to add to my fragrance collection.

Finally....


I get 10% of non-promotional items with this loyalty card. I don't know if it's applicable in West Malaysia, If yes awesome,if not to bad.

Okay,I guess that's about it. I'm such a Christmassy mood and I've added my Fav Christmas song "O Holy Night" which is one of the hardest to sing. Two more days to go (not counting today) till I'm home for Christmas and 5 more days till X'mas....YeeeHaaa...

Till then Cheeeriosss



1 comment:

  1. woww..allison..oll buys..and i love body shop rain forest moisture shampoo..now its my 5th bottle

    ReplyDelete