Wednesday 28 November 2012

Wonderbox November & October Edition

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it '
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it
I'm so excited and I just can't hide it 
And I know I know I know I know I know I want you...
This is my 2nd Wonder box November Edition (1st Edition October Box below). I was away for a few months. Like I've mentioned I've no permanent add in Tawau,so everything is shipped to my PJ add. I was back for a week to find boxes piling up on my desk n my chair. So the 1st package I tore open was of course Wonderbox.
I got the Pink Ribbon Edition.Sorry,I totally forgot to take a picture of the box because I got excited showing my Sister-In-Law the contents inside.So imagine the Pink Ribbon on the box.


 Nicely Bubble Wrapped...(Nothing like popping bubble wraps)


Doesn't it look Sexy?


I had to wipe the drool off the corners of me mouth.
1st Item

Embossed Snake Skin Canister


 Four Little Glitter Lovelies 
Office Makeup USA 3D Resplendent Lip Gloss (4 Shades)
Retail Price : RM 68


It Shimmers
I am not a big fan of lipsticks.When I saw this box containing lip glosses, I was grinning like a Cheshire cat .
Lip Glosses are my favs.


Next Item


Office Eye Shadow
RM 88 ( I think)


Lavender Shade.Love the colour. Its got a little shimmer to it.


Last Item

3 mini Sampar (2.5ml) samples. I presume these creams are for slightly older girls/ladies since it's got anti-wrinkle properties n so forth,but nevertheless better start using now young-ins or else in a blink of an eye,the only skin that you'll end up with is a wrinkled up prune.



  • Glamour Shot (Retail price for 30ml RM 173) : Transparent Foundation to be applied over your daily moisturizer.It's an anti-wrinkle foundation.
  • Paris Vivid Radiance Serum (Retail price for 30ml RM 279) - Day and Night anti-aging serum.It improves firmness and tones skin,restoring and preserving your face's youth.
  • Lavish Dream Cream (Retail price for 30ml RM 423) : Wrinkles are no match for Lavish Dream Cream.This luscious cream hydrates,protects and nourishes the skin

Overall, November's box is Amazing.I don't mind if it's in small tubes for it's a sample (a lil bigger would be awesome but nvm).What I really dislike is getting sachets samples arghhh...

October's Wonderbox (Wonderbox debut box).


Hello Gorgeous


Goodies,Glorious Goodies


Elianto Princezna Mascara (Full Size) 7G for RM 33.

I gave this away to a friend because I don't use mascara and it's going to be a waste if I keep it.She's thrilled.


The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel RM 8.90
and Sothys Homme Tri-Active Cleanser  RM 69.00 (A high end brand)

Bah! I'm not a big fan of the strawberry scent,but I'll keep it otherwise for travel purpose.I'm going to use it on my hubby so he'll smell of strawberries..Umm how manly.I gave the voucher away for it's a waste to keep it and let it expire.Whyyy Oh Why it's only for Strawberry...Mango???Passion Fruit???:}
I'm keeping the Sothys cleanser for myself..Mine...MINE...


CLINELLE's SnoWhite Mask  50ml (full size)  RM 67.90
CLINELLE's Blemish Clear  15ml (full size) RM 28.90

Keeping the Blemish cream. Gave me mum the Mask.Now, that's one Happy Mum.

Thumbs up for their Debut box.

Verdict: I love both their Oct and Nov edition. Christmas is just round the corner and I can't wait to see what's installed in the Dec Edition. Wonderbox also makes an excellent gift for friends.My BFF is enjoying her box and my sister-in-law is getting her's in December:}..Kudos to the Wonderbox Team and keep up the good work.

So darlings, if you want to pamper yourself with Wonderbox...click here : Wonderbox 
Like Them on Facebook : WonderBox Facebook
( They Mail to East Malaysia as well-I think they do )

Subscription Box 
You can pay by ether Paypal or MolPay (Mastercard,CIMB,Maybank e.t.c)..

Till then lovelies...Toodles






No comments:

Post a Comment