Monday 26 November 2012

Swap With Rams (Chicago)

Yeah, I'm back. I've got loads of goodies to show from my trip back home. Finally! I get to smell and lay my grubby little fingers on the items which I've bought online,my beauty boxes which are piling up in one corner unopened and of course shopping items.

Somewhere round July I did a swap with a lady from Chicago.Her name is Ramya. I wanted items from a dollar tree and she wanted to try Asian Cosmetics.These are the items which she bought and I love it.


Customs had to destroy my box. I don't know if there's anything missing.My parents collected this parcel for me.Spanks Spanks..


Tadah.....


Sniff Sniff...AhhHhhhhHhHhhh. Two Lotions : One from Bath and Body Work Sweet Pea Scents,the other April : Verbana Mint and finally April Body Scrub Vanilla Brown Sugar which smells absolutely yummy.


The Healing Garden Wild Ginger Scent...Gawd it smells soooo gooooddd...


e.l.f products (Eyes,Lips n Face)
All Over Colour Stick in Pink Lemonade
Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Black (i think)
Luscious Liquid  ( I don't remember)


 LA Colours Eye Shadow Palettes and One Lipstick (I don't remember the name)



 NYC Lipstick in Berry Rich
Two Nail Polish ( 115&109).Love It


Sweet Vanilla Scented Candles : Can't wait to burn them during Christmas
A very cute Owl Necklace.
Beautiful Earrings (Reminds me of Swarovski Crystals)
Lovely Chucky Bracelet...

Spanks Ya so much Darling.Hope to do another swap with ya.
( I gave me mum the Sweet Pea lotion. She wanted it and I couldn't say No..:)
Ramya's YouTube channel : 
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmLrPGm30_I&feature=plcp


2 comments: