Monday 12 November 2012

November - Mini Haul

I was running out of my crucial items and I don't want to buy them the last minute. I went to the drug store to get a bottle of toner and off to the supermarket to buy groceries and my stash of sanitary pads (I needed a toothbrush as well).
My toothbrush always ends up looking like it has been abused.I change my toothbrush every 3-4weeks. I don't brush till my gums bleed,but It always ends up looking like it has been used to scrub the toilet.


Maybe I should use this instead


Moving along



I decided to try other sanitary brands. Kotex is use less against my monthly flooding. I bought Laurier Night Safe 2x faster absorption and 5x drier. It's 30cm long with wide hip guard. Another brand is
Poise. 2x more absorbent and damn I didn't see this one coming (Should have read the content).

 It's apparently laced with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to help prevent odour and skin irritation. I don't know much about the Vitamin E part, but maybe it's good.Skin irritation can be a bloody problem but Aloe Vera??? (Read my post 27/10/12)..Urghh..It's slightly longer 31.5cm than Laurier. I threw in a box of panty liners. Panty Liners is a must in every girl's bag.

The 2nd item which I bought was a bottle of Toner.


The current brand I'm using is Clinelle. I'm not a big fan of the toner....It Burns,It Burns (does the Exorcist re-enactment, although it states alcohol free..Bah!!!)..Don't think I have the heart to pour it down the sink.A wee bit left..Might as well finish it..


The following day,I paid a visit to a nearby fashion store which sells clothing,shoes,bags ,kitchen utensils (Yes kitchen utensils) and other junk. There was a whole row dedicated to imitation bags from LV to Marc Jacobs inspired "Boys and Girls" collection. I bought this lil cute bag which has two compartments for RM 8.They had smaller bags,but I thought this was practical.


I've already filled it up with my junk.

Some hair items for my friend.Hair clips for my bangs..Yeah!!..
6 more days..Home sweet Home...

Cheerios



2 comments:

  1. woman... u have dinosaur teeth is it? why so face cacat wan your toothbrush...

    ReplyDelete