Saturday 10 November 2012

Take me Home

From the 18th - 24th I'll be in KL.Words can't describe how much I miss home (Bah!! I'll be back for Christmas:), but I miss home very very much.Although it's only for a week, those precious days will be spent drinking bubble tea,Coffee Bean & Chilla Cup till I get diabetes, Food glorious food till I put on weight ,window shop till my eyes bleed and of course the most important smell my parents and chill with friends.

A few items which I have in mind..


Recomended by a You-Tuber..Seems interesting,might check it out


Yeah, it's finally out...(I hate waiting)

 The Need Series (4th instalment)

Yeah that's all for now. Hmmm oh yeah Christmas Shopping..Get it done before madness season starts.




1 comment:

  1. I'm buying all gifts online. It's easier and you can find more original stuff :)

    ReplyDelete