Friday 16 November 2012

Korean Drama : Full House


It took me 8 years to watch this drama. I remember me mum telling me how beautiful the house looked and how awesome the series was blahblah, but I wasn't diggin the Korean scene back then. I had better things  to do like getting drunk with my friends on school nights and finishing last minute assignments.

I guess boredom must have drove me to watch. Since it's free on youtube, might as well. I get to save me money on buying the box set. I'm glad I watched it. I cried and laugh heaps, I even talk and yelled back to the idiotic character on this series (I'm not crazy)..

Apparently there's a sequel " Full House take 2", but the characters don't look appetizing  The male lead actor looks like a dry faggoty  lizard (What is a faggoty lizard??) and the main actress looks hmm funny . The series was released last month and you can watch it on You-Tube




No comments:

Post a Comment