Monday 1 October 2012

Oh! Glorious Books


The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. 
Saint Augustine 

I must have spent at least RM 300-ish for my book purchase. My book shelves are full and I’m stacking them on the floor. I cannot afford to buy another shelf for my room is small. I have a built in cupboard, but that’s filled with junk .I admit, I have a lot of junk in my room. If I were to clear away my junk, I’ll have plenty of room. I shall do that when I have ample time back home.(Recycle and Donate)

One man's trash is another man's treasure.


Those are just some of the books which I bought.Some were from Kinokuniya,others from Borders.

1) Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mom by Amy Chua
2) The Perks of being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
3) Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
4) Anna Dressed in Blood  by Kendare Blake
5) Candy by Mian Mian
6) Sweet Offerings by Chan Ling Yap
7) Arise and Hereafter by Tara Hudson
8) Nevermore by Kelly Creagh


Kinokuniya is a Japanese bookstore chain and there's only one located in KLCC. Their selection of books are Amazing but their system is very disorganized. I love their Manga section.It's updated and I was like OMG Vampire Knight manga 11-15,how awesome.


Next


Bought at Book Xcess - A bookstore which sells remaindered books at a very VERY decent price.

I love Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami and so I bought two books.

1) Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami
2) Blind Willow Sleeping Woman by Haruki Murakami
3) Dream of the Red Chamber by Cao Xueqin
4) The Lady in the Tower by Alison Weir 
5) Please look after Mother by Kyung-Sook Shin

I've got a knack for Asian Writers and History.

I couldn't find John Green's "The Fault in our Stars" in any of the bookstores.It's either booked for someone or they don't carry the book.As for Ellen Schreiber's Vampire Kisses series,the books are not complete.The Divergent Trilogy maybe next time.Julie Kagawa's The Immortal Rules only sold in one bookstore (one copy) and it's expensive and some which are on my to buy list is not out yet. 

 Most Malaysian's don't read anyways,so why bring in all the books only to be cramped up on the shelves gathering dust. I will have to order so they can bring in for me.


Yes! I wrap my books.It's a habit.


Finally


My 50 Shades of Grey Trilogy, a gift from my BFF Mindy. I can';t wait to read.Spank Ya so Much:}.



http://coltisorderai.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment