Sunday 30 September 2012

Three Weeks Home N Back


I’m back..... (In Tawau)

I’ve been PC-less for two weeks while I was back home in KL. My PC died on me. I am not going to revive it for I don’t see the point. The hardware inside is 80% useless. It has served me well for 5years,but there were major glitches in-between. The most severe hardware problem I usually get is “The Blue Screen of Death”. I reformatted my PC before I left and it was working fine and when I came back, it just wouldn’t work. I’m planning to buy a lappy (although I’m not really a big fan),but since I’m on the go,I can’t carry a PC now can I. Frustrating...
.
Okay, enough about my dead PC. Let me rant about being home and how amazing it feels to be home. I was in KL for three weeks. I spent my time with family and catching up with friends. I miss me mum’s cooking and being home doing absolutely nothing. I miss having coffee and conversations with friends and of course ....Shopping.

I bought a lot of books. Some aren’t on my list and some I might just want to purchase online. Also, I bought me lots of make-up items for a swap with a lovely lady living in Chicago. Her name is Ramya. Finally, all the items which I’ve purchased online back in August, yep all in my room just waiting for me to Open. Feels just like Christmas.

I’m going to stop here for now. I’ll upload pics later..Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment