Thursday 4 October 2012

Beauty Swap M'sia->US<-M'sia

Swap swap swap finally (those who follow my blog) .Well I went ahead and did a swap with a wonderful lady named Ramya who’s living in Chicago (Which I met on YouTube and I mentioned her in one of my post). I wanted beauty items from the dollar tree (eye shadow, lotion, body splash, lipglosses e.t.c) and for her, beauty products which are not available in the US. I initiated the swap plus a given budget (I blew the budget) and a simple rule.... "No high end products." She gave me a list of products she wanted to try and I did the same. We both had tanned skin which made buying products simple.

 I bought beauty items from Daiso . Pretty amazing beauty products I must say. Love their liquid eyeliner, lip glosses, nail polishes, basically whatever I find amusing. Other brands include Elianto, Silkygirl, Etude (A Korean brand which is rather expensive), some items from Sasa and some from the drugstore. She made a video of the items which she received and also items which she bought for me. Thanks so much.

 I've received my package, but I can only enjoy the goodies in December. I pray that nothing was stolen. It was opened for inspection. Although it’s just makeup items, sometimes these “people” if they like what they see, they’ll pocket it (Slimeballs).Cross my fingers and hope everything is OKAY!...Can't wait for December,Christmas Time:}

Compact and bubble wrapped

Here's her Video



&

Malaysia to US

If you want to view her other vids or sub,do click on the link below

Sorry I don't make Vids,but I hope to when I get back:}.Maybe,just Maybe...

3 comments:

  1. I m so jealous! I always wanted to swap with someone so I can sent her Greek products and sent me something that is not available here.
    How can you manage not to open them till Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I changed the link for the English version.
    I see what happens, I kinda have a similar problem because I live in Athens and I came for 6 months to where my parents live, in an island.
    Where do you live?
    Yeap, I'd love to do a swap once, I m very interested, just regularly priced items as well. I m not into high end

    ReplyDelete