Saturday 14 April 2012

Natsume Yuujinchou (Natsume’s Book of friends)



Title: Natsume Yuujinchou (Natsume’s Book of friends) Season 1-3 (Natsume Yuujinchou+Zoku and San)
Manga: Yuki Midorikawa
Rating: 8/10

Synopsis: Natsume Takashi has the ability to see spirits, which he has long kept secret. However, once he inherits a strange book that belonged to his deceased grandmother, Reiko, he discovers the reason why spirits surround him. Containing the names of these spirits, a binding contract was formed between the spirits and the owner of the book. Now, Natsume is determined to free the spirits and dissolve the contracts. With the help of a spirit cat, his days are filled trying to return the names to these spirits.
I personally enjoyed this Anime. I bought season 1-3 and I’m glad that there’s season 4 which I can’t wait to get my hands on. My favourite character is this cute lil fluffy fat cat whom Natsume’s addresses as Nyanko-sensei. (Original name Madara, a mysterious ayakashi, sealed in a shrine until he was accidently release by Natsume.Since it’s been ages,Madara takes the form of a Maneki Neko (Lucky Cat),
Hence the cutenesssss!!. 



Natsume is a kind hearted kid. His kindness often gets him into trouble for he tends to agree on tasks each time a yokai (Ghost, supernatural monster) seeks help from him.Madara will usually save his ass at the end (that depends as well). I'm not spilling the beans,but I give it Thumbs Up.


1 comment: