Tuesday 10 April 2012

A Dorothy Diary from The Wizard of OZ

A very belated Birthday Gift from my Best Friend
( mynameismindy.blogspot.com or iliketoeatlah.blogspot.com (The Good,the bad,the ugly side of food)

Comes with a Gel Pen.

It’s a Dorothy Diary from “The Wonderful Wizard of OZ” volume 14. I love the outlook of the diary as it reminds me of a rare priceless antique book you find in a dusty old book store or even flea markets.(The diary is a collectible with many art variations.Min bought Alice in Wonderland).I'm sure there are other designs as well.


For those of you who have never watched “The Wizard of Oz”, I suggest you either download or purchase the DVD. It’s one of those 1001 movies you must see before you die. As for the book, I’ve never read it. Maybe I should read the book. I’m sure it’s probably listed in 1001 books to read before you die. Hopefully it’s easy to find. I had to purchase The Canterville Ghost online for none of the bookstores carries the book (Love the movie by the way)

I don’t plan on using the diary as of yet. Probably admire it for awhile before I start scribbling on it. When the time comes, the diary will beckon me to write.






Colour : Red Wine
Table of Contents : 
Yearly Plan ( a year), Monthly Plan (26pages,13months)
Daily Plan (198pages 396 days) Line Note (26 pages)
Blank Note (28pages) My Life Past (20pages) Personal Data (1page)

Ps: I've yet to finish my Adobe designs ,hence I've not started shredding any paper.

1 comment:

  1. wah! such a nice post on 1 present...i'm proud...

    ReplyDelete