Wednesday 15 February 2012

He Drives Me Crazy


Dear Mofo : Last week you placed two cokes in the freezer and it combusted (Because you fell asleep..Fine...).Once Again, you’ve place your @%&^ coke in the freezer .Mofo, if you want to drink chilled coke just place it below or buy some @%^&  ice. Dude!! Are You STUPID!!!.You learn shit like this in Highschool science.

This dude whom I’ve nicknamed “Domestic Prince” – He rules the kitchen for he’s the only that cooks and fucks up the kitchen and fridge.  He never washes after the eats. Dude, you didn’t cook up a storm so wash your damn plates. He doesn’t use a lid to cover when he cooks, so basically the cooking stove and the floor will be covered in oil splatters. The coke incident left me and my boy to clean. F*cker has never once laid a finger in defrosting/cleaning the fridge. Now that I’m here I make sure I do my part after I cook. The cleaner comes twice a week, but if the kitchen is a sight for sore eyes, I’ll clean. Talk about OCD...I can't help myself.

I know I shouldn’t care so much because it’s a common kitchen/fridge. I’m living in a shop lot (Revamped) with 4 other people excluding us. I’m fine with 3 other people for they only step into the kitchen to throw their rubbish and they never cook. Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment