Thursday 16 February 2012

Air Gear




Episodes: 1-25 + Ova
Rating: 5/10
Manga Artist: Ito Ogure

A Shonen Manga turned Anime; Air Trek revolves around the life of Itsuki Minami “Ikki” also known as “Baby Face” or “LiL Crow”, and his fellow friends. The story follows their use of  “AT’s” know as Air Treks (Rollerblades with serious  attitude)..As story progresses with challenges , it focuses on their roles as becoming Storm Riders and their Goal is to Conquer the top of Trophaeum Tower  ...
The 1st few episodes leave you wanting to continue. Middle part is very intensifying and towards the end I just wanted it to finish. It gets a draggy towards the end. Love the Soundtrack.SKA Music..Don’t think I’ll rewatch this. I do like the funny bits though...
I don’t even want to mention the OVA. I just fast forwarded..humm

1 comment: