Tuesday 14 February 2012

All The Love in the World


It’s Valentine’s Day *gets all fluttery*. So basically, Valentines is a day to celebrate and appreciate love. Lovers, husbands, wives and friends get all fluttery on this day, exchanging gifts, splurging on romantic dinners, showering each another with extra affection, putting aside their iphones/ipads/tabs on this special day to communicate. ........................What happens then the next day and so forth, all affection cease to exist?

For me, Valentines is every day. I don’t need material things to make me happy nor saying I Love You every day just to put a 100 watt smile on my face. All I want is a relationship filled with respect, honesty and truthfulness. For toppings, to grow old together and still enjoy each other’s company (that includes driving each other insane, doing mad Mad things together, communicating, everything sugar and spice). It’s not easy, but nothing is. They’ll be of ups and downs. Let’s not take the people around you for granted. Celebrate LOVE EVERYDAY :}.

"Trust is involved in all the basic elements of a healthy relationship: namely, love (respect and consideration for another person), communication, commitment and honesty." 
Harold Duarte-Bernhardt

Cooking something a lil extra special for him + it’s his off day:} (He likes getting his hands dirty,so I’ll make him chop the garlic/onions and mash me potatoes)
I’ve prepared marinated lamb chops in the fridge.
(Dinner will be Lamb Chops, Mashies, Butter Garlic Broccoli and Corn and Cream of Chicken Soup:}.) For dessert, ummm some Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Lovingggggggggg..

(I would like to say ThankQ to my Best Friend, My Family, My other Family (Bf’s side), Friends and Specially to God. Thank You So Much for being there, lending me a shoulder to cry on, supporting, advising & encouraging me to be strong. Without each and every one of you, I’ll probably falter.  Thank You for your Prayers. ThankQ So Much.)
Merciful Father, I turned away from you, but you never left me. I crawled back to you when I hit rock bottom but you stood there beside me telling me everything is going to be okay. I am grateful to you for everything.Thank You)

Happy Valentine’s Day Every One..






No comments:

Post a Comment