Thursday 7 November 2013

Unboxing Wonderbox and Bag of Love(Lice) October 2013

November has arrived.
One more month till Christmas and of course the end of 2013.
I Love Christmas,not because of the presents,  but more of the Christmasy feeling in the air.
It makes me HAPPY.

Moving along
Let's get down to some JUICY stuff...
Sorry,I know Oct is over,but better something than nothing.
Shall we...
Featuring...........

Bag Of Love : Halloween Edition


Comes in a cute lil Pumpkin Bag in conjunction with Halloween.
6 products all together.

1) SP Shampoo & SP Mask (By Wella) : I've tried this shampoo & mask and I love it. It's not drying to the hair (without applying conditioner nor mask).Hair feels softer and bouncy.Smells great as well.

2) Collistar Biorevitalizing Anti-Cellulite Concentrate : To be used on my thunder thighs..

3) Nanowhite Infinity Color Correction CC Cream SPF50/PA++++ Full Sized RM49.90 : The latest craze.Mum wanted CC cream,so I gave it to her.

4) Definite Smudger Brush,Full Sized RM69 : Ohh it's a smudger brush..Bah!still don't know how to use.

5) Splassh Mini Glow in the Dark Nail Polish, Full Sized RM 3.90 : I didn't know it was a glow in the dark nail polish (I don't usually read the pamphlet) Mine's pastel pink

Bag of Love : www.bag-of-love.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/BagOfLove

I've enjoyed every surprise Bag Of Love has to offer.Their bags are just too cute....\
Verdict : 8/10

WonderBox October's Edition...
  Due to some issues back in September (No September Box), the team at Wonderbox decided to throw in a full item for October's box.Hmm why can't they just carry forward next year.
 



1) Neutrogena : Full Sized Item : I think this is the full size item which they promise.Hmm Just One???

2) Bio-Essence - Nourishing Foamy Cleanser with ATP & Royal Jelly
                         - Radiant Youth Essence with ATP & Royal Jelly
                         - Face Lifting Cream with ATP & Royal Jelly
I like Bio Essence products. It's actually very affordable and relatively good.

3) RA8 Renewal Skin ( Beauty Secrets from the Sea): The packaging looks rather dingy.If I'm not mistaken, it's local...(hence the dingy packaging)...

4) bloop Amazing Nail Strips : Finally,I know how to use these nail strips..Yeah!!

Am I amazed at October's wonderbox?...I'll give it a 6/10 just because it has Neutrogena and Bio-Essence..

Wonderbox : wonderbox.com.my
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/WonderBoxMalaysia

Till then Cheerios



1 comment: