Wednesday 30 October 2013

So BookaLicious

It's BookaLicious Time...
Seriously, I'm loving this bookstore...
You can find books selling for irresistible prices. I saved alot,believe me.
They were having a Buy 2 Books , Get the 3rd Book FREE! and some
20% OFF single item purchase*

Now that's an AWESOME DEAL I couldn't resists




Yes!! It's the Mortal Instruments Trilogy and the Infernal Devices Trilogy. I'm waiting for book 2 of Mortal Instruments to arrive...(which has arrived and it's at me doorstep)..

Elegy (3rd Instalment & Final book) by Tara Hudson from the Hereafter trilogy.
Eternal  3rd book by Gillian Shields from the Immortal Trilogy (They carried book 2 aswell...Dang should have asked earlier)
1Q84 by Haruki Murakami
Inferno by Dan Brown (Only RM 69.00 while other bookstores RM 99)
Painting my life by Thanadda Sawangduean  :The memoirs of a former Thai sex worker.
Shit my dad says by Justin Halpern & I suck at girls (which came together with my book2 of Mortal Instruments)
  Total Damage RM 462.90

Now ain't that friggin dirt cheap? . Seriously,If I were to spend buying 15 books at a mega bookstore I would be paying least RM 800 . I really have to drop by Bookalicious. Oh the hours spend just browsing,drooling,smelling and Buying:}...
You can add me on Goodreads : https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/2335082-alison
Till then Adios

Lot G35, Ground Floor, The Summit Subang USJ, 
Persiaran Kewajipan USJ147600 UEP Subang Jaya Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

 From : 12:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Tel : 80237548
bookalicious@hotmail.com

1 comment: