Thursday 15 August 2013

Wish List & Birthday Gifts

I've written down some items (well not really important) but it would be nice to get them..Yes! it is important I must have them in hand...


Books

1) The Ghost Bride by Choo YangSze
2) Mortal Instruments Box Set
3) Betrayal,Eternal & Destiny by Gillian Shields ( The 1st book is called Immortal and it's Good)
4) Vampire Kisses series by Ellen Schreiber. I've got 4 more books to complete the series and I swear it's so dang hard to find
        * Royal Blood
        * Love Bites
        * Cryptic Cravings
        * Immortal Hearts

5) Seeds of Yesterday and Garden of Shadows by V.C Andrews : Finally, I get to complete my series.

Well that's all the books I could think off. I've got so many books,even I don't remember if I've read them or not...

Birthday Gifts

Now for the hard part. I've got one belated Gift in mind




2 more Birthdays this Month...Ohh brain think think......I'll come up with something:}


No comments:

Post a Comment