Monday 12 August 2013

Unboxing WonderBox - July Edition

Another Unboxing Blog...WonderBox

July Edition

 Card Info : July's Edition

Looky Looky


1) Ma Cherie Air Feel Shampoo & Conditioner Sachet Sample : I love the scent, but itseems a little dry on me hair. I did not use the conditioner ( It's not everyday I condition me hair)..Some shampoo leaves me hair soft (without conditioning). I wouldn't spend my dosh on it..
Retail Price:
RM 26.90 / 200ml 
RM 44.90 / 500ml (Shampoo)
RM 46.90 / 500ml (Conditioner)

2) La Scenteur Whitening Hand and Body Lotion : Another bottle this month.I got this in the May box..Hey Ma!! you want??

3) b.liv Feel no Sluggish Stem Cell Revival (Original Japan Silk Mask) : Another one for me collection.

4) Nu Teen Acne & Pimples Away Cleanser  in sachets: I shall use this on me Body.( Ahh good thinking).

5) Ginvera Jade Dark Eye Circles Roll Away (Full Size) : I do love their Green Tea Whitening Marvel Gel. Removes dirt and my face feels super clean. Can't wait to try this.Soon I'll have panda eyes.

6) Bloop Lip Liner Pencil : It looks pink..I'm sure it's pink but in a funky sorta given name:}..



Well that's about it. I think I shall keep WonderBox on my keep list. Love their stuff every month...Whooopeee...
         Cheerios

Want to Sub??
wonderbox.com.my/

No comments:

Post a Comment