Tuesday 16 July 2013

CosmoBox Beauty Box June/May/April 2013

Greetings....
                Its been long No?As usual, came back to a room filled with registered parcels (Eeeeek excited). I'm back for good and it's great to be back..So for my 1st beautybox batch, It's Cosmobox....Yeeehaaaa!!


June 2013 

 The Goodies

1) B.liv by Cellnique | off with those heads (30ml/RM139.00 45/ML 179.90) : Removes white & blackheads without violence or pain,and stops them from appearing ever again.
Me: I've used this product before. All the rave, but dang it doesn't seem to work on me.


2) Murad | Resurgence Hydrating Toner 180ML/RM128.00 : The toner which I'm using is neverending...Murad seems to be getting popular No?

3) Murad : Essential-C Day Moisturizer SPF 30|PA+++ (50ml/RM 330) : Where are the Night-creams?? (Moon rays are bad as well)

4) L'oreal Professional | Liss Ultime Masque (200ml/RM67.00) : Shampoo,Masque,Conditioner are just fine and dandy for me.No complains...

5) Maybeline New York : Volum' Express Hypercurl Cat Eyes Mascara (6.5ML/0.22OZ/RM  33.90) : If I had camel eyelashes or my hubby's eyelashes I would be ecstatic :}

6) Collistar | Biorevitalizing Anticellulite Concentrate " Mesotherapy" Effect (200ml/RM185.00) : Getting rid of cellulite ain't easy peasy aight...Maybe if I soak myself in a tub for a month,just maybe it will fade (Slowly)

7) Cosmobox by Box Culture | Natural looking false eyelashes (Complimentary) : Who Wants?

May 2013 

 The Goodies

1) L'oreal Professional | Liss Ultime Shampoo ( 500ml/RM79.00&250ml/RM 50.00) : I've got the masque and now the shampoo...Sweet

2) B.liv by Cellnique | Sheer off crease ( 1pc/RM6.90/1box 7pcs/RM39.90):  Mum loves her masks..:}

3) ALQVIMIA | Body Sculptor Oil ( 150ml/RM370 & 30ml/RM98.00) : Body oil which shapes the figure in a natural and effective way..I must be a moron to believe..



4) The Nail Shop | Nail Wrap (Full Size/Per Pack RM39.90) : Umm I shall experiment with this.

5) Sun Off A Beach | Sensitive Skin Sunblock SPF 50 (100ml/RM35.90) : When will I be able to go to the beach and relax?. Love the name

 

6 ) Sun Off A Beach | Carabiner ( A Gift ) : Okay

April 2013 Plasterdoll Collector's Edition

Such a cute box

The Goodies

1) Benefit | Benetint Roes-Tinted Lip & Cheek Stain (12.5/RM125)- Will I look like......


2) L'oreal Professional | Infinium Hairspray (300ml/RM40) : I personally do not use hairsprays..


3) Murad | Essential-C Cleanser (200ML/RM208) : Hope it does wonders..:}



4) Sothys | Hydra Nourishing Body Lotion (200ml/RM229 for 30ml/RM 99) : Why yes.......
                                                             To


5) The Nail-Shop | Nail Tips (Full size..without glue/RM 29.90) : I can only paint (Still it looks bad)..

6) Cosmobox| Velcro Hair Grip (Full size and a Gift) : Helps keep fringe from eating your face:}

Yeahhhh..that's it...Till July's box...

1 comment:

  1. i want the false eyelashes! hehehe
    interesting box, cosmobox~~
    might try to subscribe to it someday :D

    ReplyDelete