Tuesday 23 July 2013

Bag Of Love (2013) - June,May & April

Bag of Love is the Malaysian version of Ipsy (Glam Bag) but better. Ipsy (Glam Bag) is founded by beauty guru Michelle Phan. I've watched you-tubers un-wrapping their Ipsy bags....Oh!, the look of dissapointment (specially when you get crap).. Well I like my Bag Of Love.I think it's FAB!
Bag Of Love - June Edition

 The Goodies


1) Cremorlab Hydration Trial Set (Full sized products ranges from RM 69-169) - Never heard of the brand.Been living in a cave...

2) Clairol Professional Color Radiance Shampoo & Clairol Professional Color Radiance Intensive Mask or Visible Repair Intensive Mask (Shampoo,250ml/RM43 & Mask 200ml/RM69) - I've so many samples that I use them to shampoo my Guinea Pig. He smells lovely.

3) Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Honeysuckle EDT Spray (100ml/RM 185) - A lil push on vial.Smells pretty good. Very light and not overpowering. My all time fav EA perfume is Sunflowers.Oh! the scent is Heavenly.

4) Vaseline Healthy White SPF24/PA++ (Full Size,RM 15.90) - My mum is lotion deprived, so I gave her.

5) Definite Foundation Brush (Full Sizw,RM 18) - I do not use foundation...What am I suppose to do with this??

Bag Of Love - May Edition (Best of Beauty)

 The Goodies
1) Crabtree and Evelyn Somerset Meadow Hand Therapy (Full-Size,RM30) : Very moisturizing so I've heard.

2) Calvin Klein Eternity EDP,(50ml, RM254) and Eternity for Men EDT, (50ml,RM209) : I love this scent, like long before (My bro used to have a bottle). Very citrussy and refreshing. To be sprayed after shower..Sniff Sniff..

3) Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum (60capsules,RM320) : I got this in my FF (Fabulous Finds) beauty box which also comes with the eye serum. Mum says it's good for old skin..LOL
  
4) Dove Beauty Nourishing Body Wash (Full Size,RM6.90) : Don't mind the body wash, hate the shampoo.

5) Keratase Bain Oleo-Relax ( 250ml,RM78.00) : It's Hair Mask

 

Bag Of Love - April Edition (The Green Bag)


 The Goodies

1) Nuxe Brightening BB Cream SPF30/PA+++ (30ml,RM 120) : I'm not a BB cream user, but I must admit their "Huile Prodigieuse" (Multiusage  Dry Oil: Nourishes,Repairs and Softens)

2) Decleor Hydra Floral Moisturizing Cream (50ml,RM 271) : OOoooo I love a good moisturizer.

3) The Body Shop Quiet Night Dreamy Pillow & Body Mist (100ml, RM 59) : I've used this 3 times and I find it quite effective. I'm saving the rest once my Lil Bubs pops out from the oven:}..

4) Phytojoba Intense Hydration Brilliance Shampoo (50ml,RM 200ml, RM 88) : Yeah, a shop in Publika!!

5) Burt's Bees Richly Replenishing Cocoa & Capuacu Butters Body Lotion (170ml,RM 62.80) : I rub a tub tub on me tummy and it's very moisturizing

Verdict : I love Bag of Love.

Wanna sub ? : bag-of-love.com/
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bag-of-Love/513019618721315

 Till then Cheerios 
(waits for July's BOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment