Friday 4 January 2013

ModBox December Edi-2012

Like OMG another beauty box???

 A very simple box in the color purple

Wow, I salute the person who has to write the Welcome Note.The hard effort,Kudos to everyone at ModBox.


Himalaya :} I love their creams,soaps,haircare (oh their shampoos are amazing),oral care (the toothpaste according to husband is wonderful to use if you have sensitive teeth),bodycare e.t.c..I bought alot while I was vacationing in Bangalore..:} (ehh cheaper there). 100ml sized shampoo (I must say it's a brilliant size)..


I took the Hydrating Mist,mum took the Blemish Serum .It's the perfect sample size.Can you even call it a sample size? (30ml).

 BB cream?heh me no use BB cream..Me keep BB cream just in case me want to have a Giveaway:}

Me like.It's a full sized lip gloss..Oh! me and lip gloss are such good friends.

 Instead of Typing, easier to just take a pic.

Overall Products:}

I'm Satiesfied,like SATISFIED and Happy..
Last Beauty Box to go (Mivva)..Stay Tuned

Ooddles





1 comment: