Monday 7 January 2013

MIVVA December Edition

I swear this is the last December BeautyBox....MIVVA

The box is actually Pink

 
Keeping it simple
 
 Bioessence Deep Exfoliating Gel with ATP, 30 ml (RM65.90 for 60ml)- I'm surprised to see Bio-Essence (Niceeee). I've tried a few exfoliating scrubs and it got my nose area red and swollen.So totally not suitable for me skin.I'm not a big fan of those stick ons pore thingy's (Crap). Hopefully tis good ya..

Priva Perfect Pure Cleansing Foam, Travel size (RM43 for 180ml)- Instead of just plain ole packaging,I find it rather attractive. I wouldn't think of it as a cleansing foam,but more of a hand cream (Does it make sense,I don't think so).

HEME Genius BB Cream, SPF28 PA++ , 15ml (RM75.90 for 40ml) - I've got a couple of blemish creams un-used still sitting in a box ( A very special box filled with samples from diff beauty box). More is good.

Di Palomo Wild Fig Grape Enriching Hand & Nail, 25ml (RM59 for 75ml) - Smells so good. Good size to carry in my bag.

Stage the Lash Expert, RM25-38 - Gave the falsies away. Don't use will never use..Byee

Orkis collagen 703 crystal cream, 1ml x3 (Rm218.00 for 30ml) - Hey Ma, you want it???..Keep It..

Tadah, a cosmetic pouch (Hidden under the goodies). So loving the color black. I'm not a Pink person.
(Additional goodies - a candy cane candy and two choco eclairs candy)


That's all for December...Finally...
January coming up.....Toodles Oodles
 

No comments:

Post a Comment