Sunday 30 December 2012

Unboxing WonderBox December Edi

It's WonderBox Time

 
Christmas themed ribbons with a cute little bell. It's December and December is  
Christmas Season.


Blowing Christmas Magic 


Ohh looky, it's the brand that I can't pronounce.Finally a tube of eye-cream.I really need eye-cream.Wanted to take back the eye-cream I gave me mum,but that's not really nice now izzit..As for the toner,it's not suitable for my skin.I'm using a full sized one (thank God it's finishing soon) and I'm not buying another bottle ever again.

1. Clinelle Eye Bright (full size) - Improves firmness for all skin types. Helps reduce the appearance of eye bags and dark eye circles.
2. Clinelle Purifying Toner (travel size) - Increases skin moisture instantly. Soothes and calms your skin while reducing oiliness.
I don't think I'll look as cute as the panda with dark circles...(Alison pls remove scary mask)


 Snifffff, gawd it smells good.I took a whiff and the 1st scent I recognized was lavender and yes the soap does contain lavender.It's soothing and it smells like nature.I can't wait to try.

 3. Gamila Secret Cleansing Bar (30g full size RM 66) - A natural beauty agent which is not only cleanse and nourishes our skin but also for softens and heals it.
 

  I'm a Big Fan if nail polish and I was surprised to received this in mah box. I've always wanted to try O.P.I but I never got around buying one. It's expensive and I don't think I'll pay RM 59 for a bottle of nail polish unless I'm married to a Billionaire.

4. O.P.I Shatter (full size RM59.00) - Inspired by graffiti art, OPI Shatter leaves behind a crackled, two-texture finish when painted over any dry OPI hue.



(I forgot to take a pic of the actual product, so I had to nick the pics from somewhere else)
Love the sample size (30ml) each. Least I get to try before buying a bottle.Sweet!!!

5. Kerastase Bain Chroma Riche (travel size) - Leaves hair moisturized, supple, disciplined and protected against external aggressions and dullness with added shine.
6. Kerastase Masque Chroma Riche (travel size) - Leaves hair soft and glowing with radiance, revealing intensity and depth of the colour, while hair fibers are protected from external aggression.


Thumbs up for WonderBox. Love their Christmas Edi box.
Keep up the Awesomeness....

To Subscribe : WonderBox
Click here for Facebook

Till then Toodles


1 comment: