Friday 28 December 2012

Cosmobox November 2012

It's 12 days of Christmas,so it's not technically over yet.My Christmas was simply fab. Had Christmas dinner went for Christmas Mass,celebrated with my family and also my hubby's side .........Perfect.

I came back home on the 23rd and my room was piled up with beauty boxes and other stuff which I bought online.You can imagine how Happy I was.

Anyways,cutting the long story short...

Let me Intro November's Debut Edition of Cosmobox


Love the Layout


A very simple solid white box with Cosmobox Embossed on it.


 The color combo makes it look elegant


 Pretty amazing shampoo I must say. Yes, indeed I've tried. I gave my colored shampoo & conditioner to me mum.She loves to dye her hair.

System Professional | Smoothen Shampoo - A soothing hair cleanser with Active Cashmere Complex controls and cares for unruly and coarse hair giving it delightful suppleness while providing anti-frizz protection. (250ml/RM65)
System Professional | Smoothen Mask - An intensive treatment for coarse hair that detangles, calms and controls the hair structure giving it a luxurious suppleness. (200ml/RM100)


 Oooo Origins,always wanted to try ,but eventually gave it to me mum cause she wanted a small tube of cleanser for travel purpose. Might knick it back when she's back.

Mascara, oh Mascara I don't use Mascara..Might give it away:}

Revlon | Photoready™ 3D Volume Mascara - A revolutionary mascara designed to give you glamorous, expressive, big volume lashes from every angle. The unique reflecting formula also help lashes look magnified and multiplied. (Full size/ RM39)
 Origins | Check and Balances™ Frothy Face Wash - A gentle and clever face cleanser that carefully does both jobs by discouraging excess oil production and protecting dry prone zones. (150ml/ RM93)


Nail File, damn I always wanted to get one of those but never got around buying one..Spankss
Snifff Snifff ahhhhh, the scent is amazing, not to mention his clothing range as well.

ELIE SAAB | Le Parfum, Eau de Toilette - An ethereal fragrance of evanescent orange blossom mingled with a soft, subtle rose honey. An offering of the freshness of the mandarin tree blossom, the round sensuality of the gardenia and the sparkling vibrancy of vetiver.
30ml/ RM180
50ml/ RM278
90ml/ RM378
The Nail Shop | 6-Way File and Buffer - The perfect way to create beautifully shaped and highly polished nails. (Full-size/ RM9.90)


Thumbs Up for their Debut Box. If you like what you see,here's the subscription website 

Will post up December's Boxes by this week (Modbox,Wonderbox,Cosmobox & Mivva)
Oodles


1 comment: