Saturday 20 October 2012

YouTube & Movies

Thanks to YouTube and those awesome people who upload full length movies. I've been watching a lot of old Cantonese movies dating back from mid 80's to the late 90's. I grew up watching those old movies on Tv and in the Cinema ( rickety chairs, roach/rat infested, ground-nuts/sunflower shells on the floor,old musky smell reeking in the air and most probably haunted e.t.c) yeah those old school cinemas. Being a kid born in the 80's, life was so much simpler and cooler. Movies were good, 80's Music awesome unlike trash you hear on the radio,life was blissful....

Moving on......



  Mr Vampire 1 & 2. = A Comedy Horror Film. There's 3&4,but it's always the 1st movie which gives the impact.


Seriously, Stephen Chow looked so Good back then..I shall continue with 2&3.


Sweet Jesus,Mary and Joseph..Chow Yun Fatt looked soooooo Manly..Oh!his Manly Essence..

What else..Oh yes,

1) A Chinese Torture Chamber Story (Erotic comedy.WTF Exploding Penis???) = Stupid, but I do like how they use torture devices back in those days.:}
2) Lover of the Last Empress : If I'm not mistaken,it's based on the story of the Empress Dowager Cixi.
    I do love Chinese History.
3) Happy Ghost 1&2.I think I've watched this Movie uncountable times.

For my next viewing pleasure Korean:}..So many good Korean Movies on Youtube..Keeps a bored housewife like me Sane.

Till then Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment