Thursday 18 October 2012

Mini Haul at Eastern Plaza Mall,Tawau

I went shopping a few weeks back to check out the only Mall here in Tawau (Eastern Plaza Mall).One word to describe the place "Tragic".Out of a 100 shops (I don't know how many shops are there) at least 20% of the shops are occupied and the rest is history. The mall is in a derelict stage.The car park is dark. If you were to die in the mall, they'll probably find your body after a few months.People still patronize this mall simply because there's a supermarket,a Cineplex on the 6th floor and a hotel which is built above the mall.The Promenade Hotel,a so called luxury hotel.So, you got yourself a luxury hotel above and a crap mall below...Wow!!..Whoever owns the mall should seriously pump some money on and do some serious renovation.It's a sight for sore eyes and I don't even know why it's called a Mall.Bah!!..Moving On...

 I bought a few items. The items are relatively cheap considering that you have a few other stalls which sells the same items and who has the best advert wins them all.


Obviously Nail Polish since I collect nail polish.RM 2-3.90.
Hair Clips for my bangs. Never liked my hair eating my face. Rm 3.00
Skull Bracelet : RM 5.
Resin Rings : RM 2


Puffy stickers for RM 1..

Finally


Gorgeous gold studded hobo bag..It's a velvety material. I try to stay away from PVC. It tends to tear at the sides where the straps are. I need a sturdy bag to carry my things.
This bag is RM 49.90 and the best part is it's a Buy 1 Free I item which means I get to pick another bag for the same price or lower..So I picked...


Same material, except for the smaller silvery studs .Currently using this bag at the moment..Love it

 Eastern Plaza and Promenade Hotel




Till then Toodles




2 comments:

  1. hi..allison..amazing handbags..and what to do with the stickers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute skull bracelet!!!!! I totally need one! <3
    Follow me? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com :)
    -Jen <3

    ReplyDelete