Tuesday 30 October 2012

October Favs

October is coming to an end....Yeah...meaning one more month till Christmas...Double Yeah...
So for my October favourites,I have 4 fav items,one fav colour and 1 pretty addictive song.
Starting with....


Pricing : For 400ml, the price is RM 38.90 and for 200ml = RM 18.90 (A lil steep on the wallet)
This Shampoo is Superb. It leaves your hair soft ,non-greasy & less hair loss. The smell is neutral,almost herbal not heavy scented like others.I have oily hair depending on my crazy hormones and my hubby's scalp is pretty sensitive.Another one of my fav's shampoo brand Himalaya .Love their hair care range & beauty range.They do make vitamins as well).All their items are pharmaceutical-grade ayurvedic products..Yep, all ye herbs.

 I've stopped using commercial brands like L'oreal , Pantene, Sunsilk, Dove e.t.c ( Dove smells good,but it's the worst shampoo I've ever used. Causes major itchiness to the scalp,not to mention oily. Great for washing knickers though)I'm not a big fan of itchy,oily,hair loss type of shampoo.With all those new range coming up in the market with this and that blah blah use them once and hell,I don't intend on having a Mediterranean sea in the middle.



I got this lil fella from my September month Fabulous Finds beauty box .Jurlique's is an Australian brand and it's all ye natural (Plant extracts e.t.c).It's not oily unlike some moisturisers and you only need a wee bit to smother around your face.I see my blemish disappearing and I'm savouring every lil bit inside even going to the extreme of cutting the top and not wasting a bit.Will I purchase this product? sure why not. Price wise, RM 110 I think.


Guardian Pharmacy, your typical drug store. 100% Malaysian. Most drug store will carry their own Signature Line.Body Lotions,Hair Care Products,Face, you name it. Some people are sceptical when it comes to buying generic brands. Too cheap, it ain't going to do wonders on my skin,hair bla bla seriously not all expensive shit can do justice as well..
They were having a buy 2 free 1 and I like trying new products.I bought two bottles of Pomegranate Scrub and one Green tea spa.Ahhh!! the smell is heavenly.It's subtle to the skin unlike certain types which will turn your skin red after a scrub. I like it. Price : RM 5.80 a bottle.




Nutrimoist Complex

Yes, it's a bar of soap. It's the latest from May and it smells amazing. I'm a body wash and a soap user. I normally use soap in the mornings and body wash at nights ( Habit). This soap doesn't strip your skin off  its moisture and the scent is quite lasting (snifffss..). I know people say that soap strips off moisture and it causes dry skin. Okay, so that's your problem. My skin is relatively fine .Bars of 3 = RM 3.20..Ooo It's got Sea Salt:}.




Lavender is such a pretty colour. 

Finally ....


Kyarya Pamyu Pamyu is a Japanese fashion blogger, a model and an establish business woman lauching a line of fake eyelashes called Harajuku Doll Eyelashes. Now she's a singer and her songs are exceptionally weird and umm eccentric,but I like it..Bah!!Fashion Monster is her new song and damn is one goood song. Gotta watch the videoclip!!

Till then Oodles

3 comments:

  1. i love to try the sahampoo..and nail paint looks cute on u

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see. Malaysia is nice :) I want to visit one day, but its a long trip !
    Here we have some nice Greek brands, and access to UK-based, and of course, our local korres.
    Btw, contact me at princesa.greece@gmail.com , its easier

    ReplyDelete
  3. heyyy
    I just found your blog and I really love it!
    you have amazing posts:)
    check my blog if you want and maybe follow if you like it!
    xoxo from Greece

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete