Saturday 27 October 2012

I keep Bleeding,keep keep staining...


When it comes to buying menstrual pad, seriously I should consider buying maternity pads or adult diapers. Seriously, whatever brand is on the shelves right now is not doing any justice when it comes to my YangTze flood.  All those gels and whatever high end material they use to insure you that it’s LeakGuard is simply bull poopie (that’s my opinion) and why izzit so friggin expensive when it’s not doing its Job?

Currently I’m using Kotex Maxi and supposedly the absorbency is better and its useful for the start of the menstruation cycle when menstruation is often the heaviest. I wear two for protection and I make sure my knickers are tight so it wouldn’t move too much, but  it ends up getting stained anyways. Although it’s only for the first 4 days, those 4 days irritates the hell outta me. With or without wings, it’s still the same. I’ve tried other brands.  Rashes are not cool and some are just hopeless.  I do not use tampons unless I’m doing outdoor activities, but I top up with extra protection.

Besides not being absorbent and expensive, what’s with the funky designs on sanitary pads? .Sometimes people come up with the stupidest ideas. Who the hell is going to look at your friggin pad unless you decide to prance around in your underwear in public, wash and use it as a wall deco, store it inside your first aid kit and use it just like a band-aid, Christmas ornaments, a cold compress cloth for when you’re sick or just plain “Honey wanna see my pad? Its got lovely patterns on it” arghhhh.


WTF??? Coloured Circles???


Another stupid idea from man is creating scented pads. Now seriously scented pads ...WTF???..Its stench is Dracula repellent already and to double the smell....seriously???.Aloe Vera pad infuse with menstrual blood, uhh  it ain’t going to make your vagina or blood smell Aloe Vera-ish. The smell might be seriously funky and it might kill living things around you unless you have a weird fetish for foul smells and getting yeast infection...Bah!!!

I don’t know, I don’t waste money on non-sensible items unless it’s anti-bacterial. So far there’s only one brand which absolutely works for me and wallet-friendly (Sanita), but finding that brand is like finding a needle in a haystack. The last time I saw that particular brand, I bought two whole big bags just like how a doomsday prepper would prep for the end of the world. The reason why this holy grail pad is awesome, its because of its excellent absorbency. I discovered Sanita from a warehouse sale and from then on it’s the brand I trust, but I just can’t buy if off the shelves but only available in specific stores..Sad:{

3 comments:

  1. Have you tried Kotex night time pads ? They work way better! Tip: Buy them when they're in special, to save some money :)

    ReplyDelete