Monday 6 August 2012

Living Dead Dolls

Oh my Gawd, like how can I forget about Living Dead Dolls. The 1st time I laid my eyes on these creepy dolls was at a hobby shop. I use to collect Magic The Gathering Trading cards to be swapped amongst friends. I get my stash at a nearby mall, a proper hobby shop which sells figurines,collectible toys e.t.c.
Yep! and that is when I stumbled upon Living Dead Dolls. I did my research and back then choices were limited and the hobby store only sold a few boxes. I didn't ask for the price knowing I couldn't afford. Being a student, hence the idiom as poor as a church mouse.
  Over the years, I totally forgotten about these dolls until two days back when I was browsing on Ebay.
"Oh My Gawd", Living Dead Dolls,how could I possibly forget.Now I can purchase YOU!.I logged into their official website and wow they've got until series 12 and others including the exclusive series edition.The dolls are looking much more creepier,evil and devilish by each series. I've set my eyes on a few and hopefully I can get them locally..It will make such a lovely Christmas Gift for myself...

I WANT THIS ONE!!!!

Countess Elizabeth Bathory..She's one effing Bitch


Bloody Mary






No comments:

Post a Comment