Thursday 9 August 2012

Alas, thou hast arrived cheezy Mags

I wanted Women's Weekly instead if Marie Claire (Least they have recipes)

Finally, I don't have to walk under the hot scorching sun for cheezy mag Cleo has finally arrived on Tawau Shelves.The only month that I'll purchase Cleo or any other fashion magazines is the month of March/April and December (Cleo's 50 most Eligible Bachelors March or April & December Bumper Issues for most fashion magazines)  but here in Tawau I need to have my cheezy mag fix cause it's boring and I need some entertainment besides the Internet,Anime and Novels.It's Tawau. You can find much more interesting things to do in a Graveyard than Tawau.

Here's how I read magazines. I basically flip through the magazine,stop,look and read if it captures my eye.I browse.The articles are basically recycled (Work,Friendship,Relationship blahlala)  Once it's done, chuck one side to be used as sanitary pad wrappers. Easy to tear and gentle to the hands. No dirty blackish ink (newspaper). Tadah !!. Fashion or whatever latest trend does not appeal to me.,but like I said it's my source of entertainment here.
Ps: WhyTF do I join those contest,spend 60-80cents on postage stamps and don't get picked .I should slap myself silly.

My preferred mags would be National Geographic,Reader's Digest,Home&Decor mags,Good Housekeeping,Crafting Magazines e.t.c you catch my drift.


No comments:

Post a Comment