Thursday 30 August 2012

It's gone away, to a town called yesterday Love ain't here anymore


I’ve got Take That’s song Love ain’t here anymore stuck in my head. It’s constantly running and why of all songs. It’s a sad weepy song. I’m suppose to have I’m walking on Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves playing in my head..Arghhhh
..............

August is coming to an end,Yeah!!.I’ll be home on the 6th, double yeah. I wrote another list of what to buy items. I’ve got some books and some makeup items which I need to buy for a swap. Yes! I’m doing a swap with Miss13Sunshine from Chicago and I’m excited.

Books
Here's my Goodreads account : http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/2335082-alison
  • Divergent & Insurgent by Veronica Roth
  • Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
  • The Fault in our Stars by John Green (I’ve yet to read Looking for Alaska)
  • Hereafter & Arise by Tara Hudson 
  • The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
  • Anna Dressed in Blood & Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake 
I know some books on my 1st list (Monday 13th August) are not out yet, so hopefully I can get the ones above without having to break the bank. Books are expensive and majority of Malaysian’s don’t read. ...WHY???
  • No Pictures
  • Lack of Imagination.
  • Dense in the head

For those minorities who reads, not everyone can afford (like me).I can’t wait to go back, can’t wait to smell my parents, see my two dogs ,my friends, frolic in my room ..Urghhh!!..

Lastly, here's Take That with Love Ain't Here Anymore .Babies born in the late 80's- early 90's so much awesome music made way back then unlike trashy mainstream bands you hear on the radio..One Direction can eat my Guinea Pig Poop..Maybe I shall talk about music in my next post..hmmm







No comments:

Post a Comment